3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 01:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Share opinions
116 Comments
Sort by:
b
byzong 15.04.20

Medyika
I agree bullied because it's not the game and DLC to the second part

A
ACROSS The UNIVERSE 15.04.20

fOXY9
Exactly!!!!! Everything as it is!!!!!!! The most offensive anymore, it's the expectation of all the fans which did not materialize.

B
Braun Fuhrer 15.07.20

The game is awesome. Held in the same breath. As for me plus that there is more action in comparison with the second part. He began the acquaintance with the series at the time with only 4 parts, so it is for me a reference. The course is not worth for the duration. Waiting for remake 4 rezika, so there will be meat)

B
Braun Fuhrer 15.07.20

The game is awesome. Held in the same breath. As for me plus that there is more action in comparison with the second part. He began the acquaintance with the series at the time with only 4 parts, so it is for me a reference. The course is not worth for the duration. Waiting for remake 4 rezika, so there will be meat)

p
pump_plus 15.07.20

The girl did not like. I don't know why, but the character for me completely in the atmosphere of the game didn't fit. The first half of the game I liked, then got bored. No puzzles, and the action is also not particularly fit the atmosphere of the game

B
Babuuka 15.07.20

Bought on PS4.Got platinum for 20 hours.Played on hardcore for the first time and played very easily, but I have the opinion that simply due to the fact that I played RE2 used to the mechanics of the game,but first playthrough left pleasant memories.

W
Waffen 15.07.20

Went through the game almost in one breath.The full passage took me....
Spoiler
The game is not worse and no better than a remake of part 2.Possible and normal to run the city and the Nemesis is scary sometimes,even to enrage starts sometimes.)I liked everything,but as for me lame management.These Dodge and strafe,with the grace of a wagon,slightly podmeshivayut...Sometimes Jill, actually falls into a stupor and does not move as if paralysed.The rest of the game I went.I do not regret that bought.Forgot to tell about the strange freezes during the cutscenes and fast-paced battles..whether it's nasty Denovo poderlo me,or iron...I tend to Denovo.How developed her cut - pereproydu again.In General, as a big fan of 2 and 3 part of the series very happy.

O
Osmium Fan 15.07.20

Who knows why this game on PC 30 fps there is no lag and the mouse has no effect swimming? As if playing on a console, where the standard 30 fps that uses special chips to avoid a lag in the responsiveness of the controller. Usually PC less than 60 fps is strongly felt and the mouse starts the delay

g
gutaran 30.09.20

In the process of passing so far excellent !

P
PETUNYA9 04.10.20

For incredible terrible control in the game put a hard count! Removed right away!!!

t
treffff 04.10.20

Who does thread know hardcore fashion? Well, there's a restriction on ammo or something like that?

S
SkyraX 04.10.20

The game has just started, but judging by the achivka "to pass the game in less than 2 hours" can be judged on the total duration of the game (

g
genacvalle 04.10.20

The gag installed a repack from the hutab, does not start, black screen and departure.
I haven't found anything to fix it.
The 50th place was a 12-11-under-par 12.
The game has started all perfectly plowed!

D
DemonXL1080 07.10.20

genacvalle
Well super fun, just on the topic, impressions of the game ... opinion for all the most... Yes...

R
Ravina 09.10.20

2/10, Grade 5 rebus. Performance of the inventory - gloom, teleportation of zombies, the lack of reflection in the mirror in the game itself.... to forget.

d
dutch_diaz 09.10.20

bad impression left

A
Andrey Baulin 10.10.20

SkyraX
So in the original RE, too, such tests were what would pass to the highest rank.

V
Vavan07 10.10.20

Boring, tedious with ridiculous action scenes. Graphon is kind of normal. There is no interactivity of the environment completely. You can only break boxes and blow up barrels. Jill's like that.

c
comp1990_s 10.10.20

With one hit kill passed in 1 hour and 10 minutes

S
SergeySZV 14.10.20

The impression is ambiguous. The plot is, play interesting, but what it is not so do not know. . 8.5 points a game deserves.