3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DDOSER_VJ 15.04.20 01:16 pm

How can you keep the city? (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I don't understand one thing, in this game it is possible to hold several cities at the same time? When there is a war I chpokayut with 4 sides, at the same time taking castles and towns! Until I capture one city I have taken up two. Lol, what is this nonsense at all. How to capture and defend the city if dumb bots vassals are unable to collect the same army and go to help me, such a feeling develops, that I purely play without support, and my faction is at war with everyone and the play is just not interesting, because the bots are so stupid that they can't razduplitsya and make at least some logical steps...
Can any mods change the artificial intelligence for that shit to play already zae**lo! How can it be a faction leader?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

DDOSER_VJ
The game has the ability to create their own faction/his Kingdom. The main quest gives the opportunity. NPC explain everything in detail.

It is possible to make my companions vassals, with this mod:
Rulership
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/380
Mod that tries to fix inadequate vassals-defectors:
Lord Don't Leave Me Now
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/383
Gives a warning message about the attacked settlement or army:
Sound The Alarm
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/306
Rising settlements. Now the settlements do not rise, even if all of them goes negative. And the computer did not interfere fatten up quickly, turning into unkillable state monsters, capturing all in its path.
Revolutions
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/266
Adds military exhaustion, so factions that fought a lot is likely to make peace. Customizable!
Configurable War Of Attrition
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/145
Adds the missing feature that allows wage contracts to expire or be renewed after 30 days. Just like in Warband.
Mercenary Contract Fix
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/147
To prevent (complicate) the escape of the captured lords.
Prevent Escape
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/134
Allows the computer to execute prisoners. They will be multiplied by zero to each other.
Executioner
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/22
Mod adds granary with emergency supply of food that wouldn't pass by the army. So you can keep the city's normal garrison.
Improved Granary
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/271
The garrison do not consume*GM food. Only civil. You can put the maximum garrison than in the idea will be to use the computer. Computer expansion would be less rapid. Give the hardcore siege!
V's Garrisons Don't Eat Nor Starve
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/281
p.s. Somewhere I saw a mod banning themselves vassals of Ob*, as appropriate, of the war, but something is now found. Probably outdated and removed.

D
DDOSER_VJ 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Thanks for the reply! Out)

D
Dimon469 15.04.20

Simply say to fight it just need to be trained in advance to fill the garrisons and prisons bandits stock of provisions so to say the training is easier, if you were a Vassal, if you just decided to take someone's castle, that's not gonna be simple, there is only the option to make multiple armies and upgrade them. Again, you need to fill at least some standing with the leaders of the faction to make it easier. Tactics and planning in General something like this.

L
Leha Kazancev 15.04.20

Dimon469
They give criminals in prison?

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Plus fiercely for a good fashion) Sorry not a dozen likes to ship)

A

DiplomacyReworked
www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/427
Adds the option to declare war on the kingdoms, adds the ability to talk with the faction leaders of your castles and cities.
With v1.1.0 it also adds the option to give fiefs to your vassals in exchange for attitude.
Removes relationloss when going with a mayority for settlement-allocation decisions.

D
DDOSER_VJ 15.04.20

Dimon469
That is, if the reputation with the faction leaders are negative, then they're not helping or what?)))

A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20

In this connection also a question, would like to protect the city, but it turns out crap as described by the author of the topic. Put a bunch of mods the game and so on incense breathing from the abundance of bugs, ready at any moment to depart and skopytitsya. The idea was to leave large garrisons in towns and fortresses, like mine, do not meddle. But here's the problem with the troops, normal is not enough. I tried to reproduce Artmann only part of the troops for garrisons, Yes, not fair, but at least some option. And nothing came of it goes to the negative number of ready to battle soldiers and the game crash. Who can a thread knows as to solve the problem?

V
Vyxyxol 15.04.20

AlexeyMC wrote:
establish breathing
You probably wanted to say not breathing?

A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20

Muskrat
Oops T9)
And on the subject, someone was able to clone soldiers?

A

AlexeyMC
Put the mod on the console.
Enter:
campaign.give_troops help
Lists of troops. Choose what we need.
We need recruits, for example, but we broke to collect them all over the map, write:
campaign.give_troops vlandian_recruit 100
Get the troops rejoice.
With Artmann better not to joke. :3

A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Thank you!

c
callmegod 15.04.20

Tell me what to do with the Needs the captured city? I do not understand. Where where to throw.

A

callmegod
For good, the city must provide the peasants from the surrounding villages and caravans(because it is so important to clean up the bandits within its borders), where the more the better.
But sometimes it makes sense to purchase some grain and sell it in the city. It is their basic needs. Food and security provided by the garrison.
p.s.
By the way I've set myself BuyPatrols and I liked it.
Mod allows you to hire in the villages patrols. Three of the patrol to choose from. Large stronger, but a little faster. I really like to observe all this fuss, now my Kingdom is like a small anthill :3
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/343
p.s.p.s.
Given that vassals are currently unstable and probably would kill you, declaring war on all the neighbors at once. Similar fashion, which helps to survive alone - very valuable.

D
DDOSER_VJ 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Fashion version 1.1.0 you can put on the game version 1.0.10?

A

DDOSER_VJ
Hmmm... At your own risk. :3
I have 1.1.0 version part mods with earlier versions simply don't work, and the part works somehow.

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

While playing for his Kingdom is of course that several kingdoms declare war. I'm usually with those who do not want to fight make peace. Usually in 30-70T complete.