3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 15.04.20 01:17 pm

The most important for FPS settings (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Going to purchase this miracle from Rockstar
In advance I would like to know what settings most affect performance? What to reduce in order not to lose the beauty of the picture, but to improve FPS? System 1070, 4790, 16GB.(modest FHD monitor)
And the game only comes with DX 12? Windows 7ka and because of one fucking Grci not want to go on 10ку on 7ku 12 DH not to put = not to play with it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Ksedom174
The volcano is the main api.
And what eats you will find in Google.

Z
Zombieller 15.04.20

On the 14 minute best settings

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Zombieller
And this is for what system optimal? video card?
or basically do..?

Z
Zombieller 15.04.20

Ksedom174
At all. I'm on my 1060 passed with such settings, the average was 40-50 fps

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Zombieller
Picture worthy all right? That is all prikrasa that on the 10th of the series to play on high-ultra
I for her special 1080ТИ want to take.. (well, because new 2070 super course to take this nonsense for 45 K)

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Zombieller
Put everything on VIDOS MB a few settings and fps average 49-54.. but I kind of 1070.. che optimization is lame.. I would like 60+ frames to..

D
Dogmit 15.04.20

Ksedom174
Rockstar did their best and created the best Grifoni at the moment. In the next 3-4 years the rest of igruli out.

Settings set as the following, first put the slider on ultra until it stops, then diminish some of these settings below:
1. The 4K resolution (if there is pricing, then turn on HDR not really in the game for me, can be omitted)
2. The shadow (near, far, soft) high
3. Sglazhivanie TAA average
4. The resolution of near and distant effects on secondary
5. Water physics - 1 (Settings 4 and 5 are the most-eating)

Everything else on ultra preset time (something that is itself present by default)

40-45 fps consistently on rtx 2080. I recommend playing with a controller box.

Bonus comparison settings: https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/red-dead-redemtion-2-obzor-i-sravnenie-graficheskikh-nastroek

I
InboxM 15.04.20

Ksedom174
Friend, in the vast web a lot of information on this subject. The eating:
The quality of the reflections.
The MSAA.
The quality of the physics of water.
Well and further all depends on the power of your bakery.I strongly suggest you Unscrew everything on ultra, for even the banal quality of light in the ultra will eat you got 5-8 fps in certain moments.
Dogma
You forgot that the coming change of generation of consoles, so it is unlikely that Rdr 2 will outdo the future the games graphics will not jump up high, but is definitely better. Besides, how would Rdr 2 was not good, she has problems with antialiasing. Fxaa, MSAA is not finalized, with TAA had a little too much.

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Dogma
I have the 1070))) I Think what you wrote how much I will drive on the frieze of the half-bakery)
it should be easier che shaman..
Well, honestly, I don't know.. to me, as the Odyssey is not worse, graphene..)

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

InboxM
MSAA and so cut down.. the reflection and the water does not remember, or at medium or high
now in forest green ( only after winter pinned) 49-53 fps.. I want more.. so I think that even to reduce without losing for a picture special..

D
Dogmit 15.04.20

Ksedom174
1. What 1070 is not so important. The sense that the most voracious settings: physics, water, volumetric effects, shadows and reflections.
2. In assassins graphics at least 3 times worse.

I
InboxM 15.04.20

Ksedom174
49-53 fps and you a little? The game is so smooth that even in this framrate she passed without problems.Well, to be clear could throw off screenshots with the graphics settings.And for clarity to be picked by myself, it's not that hard, but you'll know how the settings affect the fps and picture.
Try to reduce even the level of detail of the geometry, put a 2 on the scale. The picture is not affected,trust me

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Dogma
Yes dopetril pozyril VIDOS + the kommetov your on the average more settings that most of these have skipno now, even in my conference stable ( almost) 60 fps) sometimes there before falling 55-54
texture ultra well basically all high che ultra and somewhere 5-8 settings on medium
And about asasin XS, on taste and color, in General I would not say that there is worse it's different, but the soap here and there)

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

InboxM
Yes, already understood on more settings I posted on medium)
Yes, dopetril pozyril VIDOS + the kommetov your on the average more settings that most of these have skipno now, even in my conference stable ( almost) 60 fps) sometimes it drops to 55-54, but sometimes up to 75 rises and rests
texture ultra well basically all high che ultra and somewhere 5-8 settings for medium
Well, no matter how little) want more) and when low fps becomes going for a new videhoe) haha
but now with the course 45K for 2070 in any gate not climbing..

I
InboxM 15.04.20

Ksedom174
Now it makes no sense to get a new stove, your 1070 still give heat. All because Rdr 2 is poorly optimized. But as always, RAID males with thick wallets, and start crowing about the bucket of bolts. True, these comrades themselves quietly whine about the bad optimization.

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

InboxM
Well, admittedly Yes, in my humble FHD all the DDR game to fly on the ultra , MB with some sort of 2-3 options at half-mast ( for example in Odysee lowered the shadow of something else)
What will happen next XS.. I was hoping to take 1080ti if friends chat minimosca for a low price if but nowhere... to take on avito for 27-30K I do not want
Well, about the new a 45 To keep quiet.. (in fact fps 2070 the same as 1080ти the second current is two times cheaper, well Yes, ECU...)

M
MrBlackNT66rus 15.04.20

who ever plays this game with 144фпс? I have almost all settings at zero did, and fps in the area of the weave. percent and7 8700 and vidyaha 1080ти

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

MrBlackNT66rus
Type at such a powerful enough system removed all on medium or low and everything is exactly the fps does not exceeds the limit of the speed?)

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

MrBlackNT66rus
In full HD if everything down to low, I have 140-160 frames.

M
MrBlackNT66rus 15.04.20

Lex-one
Ksedom174
short system.xml removed the grass and the fps rose to 130 on average. very good performance)) if you need specific graphics settings in the game - I'll text and edits in a file