3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykage 15.04.20 01:18 pm

As you start to play appear hard freezes (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

At the beginning of the game - white screen.After normally.But as you start to play appear hard freezes not playable.Like maximum requirements goes.
Did it different.Friezes on both the minimum salary and the maximum speed is the same.Maybe someone also had Il still need to wait for optimization ?

System : AMD RADEON RX 560(4 Gb)
And ryzen 5 3550H 2.1-3.6
RAM - 8 GB
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 15.04.20

Raikage
It is an open beta test. The game is crazy even on rtx2080 (not the owner, but judging by the stream, above medium-high settings put only the most desperate). Suggest to refresh the game constantly, to put on the SSD and monitor the patching process.

M
Mr.Funn 15.04.20

Don't worry, many similar configurations of wild friezes. Here only to wait for optimization. Or purchase the operatives, because it is always in a permanent Ah*e)) Try the sound settings on Windows to remove all the sound effects helped me a little, and put the sound settings in game on low

r
requiemmm 15.04.20

The game at the start, desperately crunches screw, pushing himself to the operatives, all wildly frieze two minutes. Then goes straight to high. There is another slider to the fps, that's put there 60 rigidly, can help. They are there by default 200 chtol exposed, well, what nafig 200 fps on 60 Hz monitor, well, one howling fans and heating a room.

K
Kenichi777 06.03.21

A year has passed and there is a problem, I would not say that I have a top system, but not a minimum, and the situation is similar on any settings. freezes on the campaign map, and very long downloads when you want to enter the city or something like that. can I do something wrong? Here's how to buy a game if it doesn't work?