3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20 01:19 pm

Job search spy (spy squad) (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Took the task on search of the spy, the essence of W th, what to run around town and collect 3 clues.
I spy not bald, no scars and a beard.
Then in places kuchkovaniya bandits 3 candidates appeared brave contenders.
The first bald and one scarred a third without a beard. Kill all the quest fails.
What?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

AlexeyMC
Look for a bearded, needs to be somewhere o__O
There is like 3 points of their spawn, hot spots.

A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Here are all 3 just by the signs do not fall, killing them one by one, save a load, and each was not the same....
In the end, the quest is failed even after collecting the 3 clues and attempt to kill each in turn with a reboot if it fails.

They may 4 be? But I Alto looking for is not found. Bug?

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

same garbage,I had a sword(+) shaved(+) and what is more,the fact that I killed him and failed the quest.The funny thing is that the turnips to me with someone apnuli all the same :)

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

ZyLill
what turnip me with someone apnuli all the same :)
Well tyzh tried. :3
Bag?
Yes campaign.

K
KykkA 15.04.20

AlexeyMC
Only 3 points where criminals congregate, and near these bandits can be for 2-3 people and one of them will fit. Press Alt and looking for places where the title has a checkbox(probably on the crack they are already in Russian). My first time was the spy, not bald, no scars and a beard. No one fit the description, 20-25 minutes was looking for, he freaked out and killed random. The mission failed, but it booted and the next time I got a not bald, no scars and a sword. Found it in one of the seats. So either try to find the same, or get over it already.

A
AlexeyMC 15.04.20

KykkA
There is clearly a bug, all 3 tips were collected, three points are bypassed, all three do not fall under all the signs. Killed all three at a time, each time I loaded the save, went out of the city and back, nothing helped, always failed, so definitely not them. In the end, spat, in another city took the same quest, there is OK the first time. To gather clues didn't even have to get out of the tavern, where people were interviewed and had.....

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

AlexeyMC
It was the same, I just have one place where just skipped was the fourth (with a sword, no scars, not bald). I was in storescom the city, and everywhere is a Backalley, Waterfront and Clearing. Need all 3 to search.

M
Mr_Mist 15.04.20

I have turned out differently. The spy was not bald, no scar and a beard. But among all the applicants at different points were 2 BALD, without the scar and with a beard (differed only in armor). One of them was just the same with spy. The one where at one point there were 2 different candidates. Apparently a glitch generation appearance.
By the way, candidates in total were 4. So one needs to go.

W
Waytin 25.10.22

In Russification, the spy is called the Confident Pretender.

W
Waytin 25.10.22

Although not, I took the same quest again - already a different name - Worthy Challenger

J
Jmot062 25.10.22

Same stuff. I could not find all the places (hairy, without scars, beard). Saved and started killing all applicants. As a result, I found the right one, but he turned out to be without scars with a beard and a BALD bitch. So they disguise themselves if they start telling you that the spy is in the know and will try to hide.

v
voopros off 25.10.22

There is info here: https://rbkgames.com/games/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord/articles/kak-najti-shpiona-v-mount-blade-2-bannerlord-gajd/

v
voopros off 25.10.22

Damn job