3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DART_PEPE 15.04.20 01:20 pm

Would you like to add to the game? Just wondering. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I would've personally wanted to support mods, in the type of workshop in steam.
97 Comments
Sort by:
T
The most common 25.12.20

The fact that they cut out, for example, the movement on the monorail without fail, well, I would like to make additions, the plot of which was 5 - 10 years later, so that unfinished buildings and districts would be built and the city would be expanded more, it would be just great, well remove all bugs and the like should be removed by itself.

D
DarkSith2020 27.12.20

Vidokprime
hold and hold V on the keyboard and select the default car

V
Vidokprime 27.12.20

DarkSith2020
Thank you!)

p
pagani05 28.12.20

Springboards in the wasteland

E
Eriori 28.12.20

The Most UsualValenok
It is interesting that the underground and the backlog remained, I think they can return if they wish.
There, by the way, it seems that the gangs had a reputation, judging by the way they were divided into districts.

S
Superdron 28.12.20

Add customization of minor characters. I would make Panama bigger. And then after the scene in the shower I wanted to feed her.

W
Whiskeyorigin 12.01.21

Animation of implant placement as at the beginning of the game

e
evilmax88 12.01.21

Remove the lvl cap so that you can swing everything all the way, rethink some useless skills, such as stealth in water, and add new ones. Well, hide the headdress.

D
Derley 29.01.21

Sorting contacts alphabetically, these are not some kind of nouns

R
Richards 29.01.21

Implement the braindans, finish the police, make the right netrunners, then that now it is tough, does not belong to the source at all, remove the imbalance of damage done and received, everything is very bad, smart weapons do not work at all, the higher the level of shotguns and the armor does not cause damage at all by character, everything else is either one-shot, or you die from several bullets with a high armor rate, finish the race correctly, rework the crafting system, add more recipes to stores, etc., transmogrify, diversify script places with NPC dialogues, add the ability to take two guns or two one-handed , balance the fistfights so that you can withstand more than one blow and die.

S
Shamps 29.01.21

Richards
Yes, about the damage, indeed, you can one-shot, but at the same time all of you, no matter how you swing your survivability to the maximum. In fist fights, I came to Elk, flew away with two hits at level 20, came at 50, and flew away with two hits with a maximum of Athletics, Composure and Street Fighting, Creation and maximum gear with armor mods stuffed into all slots - it's sad. It is also unclear why there are no recipes above blue for SUBMACHINE GUNS, and the machine guns are broken, in principle, due to the impossibility of modifying them beyond 1 cell, and in general there are two types of machine guns for the whole game, one of which is generally only removed from the turrets and fired back with a non-renewable supply. There is not enough autoleveling, at least for a location below you in level, otherwise you sometimes come in one hardcore with pillows for damage and resists to hidden attacks from behind, and on the other hand, everything from one script is like dominoes. So that Johnny's things are already repaired and they do not endlessly accumulate in the inventory after creation and the inability to throw them away. It really does not hurt about transmogrification, the appearance is very specific, only a small percentage of things are outwardly combined and are generally liked. Another one-shot barrels, which is hell for a neighbor, one explosion and you're finished, and you constantly hang out near them, especially with splash jumps, because the enemies next to them, after the explosion, the GG flies off, and the enemies stand further as if nothing had happened. While reading the posts here, I also agree with the possibility of night vision or at least an elementary flashlight, in many places the devil will break his leg, and in the age of technology and super optics you cannot see something. It is also a great idea to change the appearance of the character during the game, according to the plot, many characters, whom you meet at least had such an opportunity, but for some reason you did not. And so make the AI ​​smart, correct the balance and everything will be sweet.

B
Blue cat 29.01.21

Dragons. Dragons make everything cooler!

D
Denis g 29.01.21

Normal endings that will be influenced by the player's actions.
Snotty whiny dramas are great for emo and girls visual novels. In a role-playing game for a hundred hours, the player wants to see the result of his efforts. In a game with a predetermined loss of the main storyline for adequate players, the replay value is zero.

B
Brazzars 08.02.21

CT3H
Hello grapodrocher. I have not played rdr and do not plan to. After the 4th game of P * I do not really catch on.

C
CT3H 08.02.21

Hello, first-person gov oed. Your information has been received. Thank you for your cooperation.

A
Az_Az 08.02.21

Longer plot. If in some way I could add a couple more quests to it, it would be great! But this most likely will not happen.
More interaction with the same Voodoo, animals in trauma (which is only one mission, we come across)
and all sorts of different little things about which there is already more than once wrote, such as changes in appearance, the map scale, clothes, etc. etc.

K
Kaskad131 22.02.21

patch 1.2 I would like to add. Where is he? February is nearing its end

D
Dmitry817 22.02.21

so that by the end of the game it was possible to taste a lot more talents, the game was not stupidly disclosed, after completing all the side effects and the main plot, very few abilities were revealed

S
SBGAlbatros 06.03.21

Remove all these lengthy dialogues, leaving the very essence and leave stories about the conquest of the world in-game archives like you want to collect. Tuning cars, the ability to set waypoints normally and jump on them. We don't want to jump, then air transport. Make the item level visible. Actually, everyone has already written about implants, stealth, etc.

X
XOPSSS 09.03.21

Kaskad131
I am writing to you from the future. At the end of March, he is also gone!