3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20 01:20 pm

Performance issue in gta online. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In gta online there are still strong subsidence fps from 70-80 to 30-40.
here are the settings of my PC and the Internet.
gefotre gtx 760 (4gb) driver - 376,09
intel(R) core(TM) i7-3770k 3.50 GHz
RAM 16GB

If you change the graphics settings to low the problem still remains.

In the course of further proceedings. I found not even loading the video card, many may say that the problem is banal and just a processor does not disclose the video card but as you can see the video card and processor work in gender power and do not give stable fps.

Fps is sharply limited to 30 no more, no less if enabled vertical sync. And the graphics card is loaded with about 30-35%.

This problem occurs only in online.
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shkapcheg 15.04.20

now see exactly the same drawdown from 60-70 fps to 30-40, online, full, session, jam, permanent error connecting to sessions, apparently all trivial due to the large flow of players in connection with the General quarantine and isolation, unplayable at all

S
Skyl1nks 04.10.20

The difference between a single player and an online one has become a two-fold fps, I don't know what's going on.

Y
YouSuck228 04.10.20

If someone could fix this problem, sign off, but I tend to believe that optimizing the game (namely even use of all CPU capabilities) is simply a shitty, and the only way to improve the situation is to move the game to the API, which automatically uses PC performance to the full reel (VULKAN API and DIRECTx12 API and Newer), in general, waiting for the GTA V remaster in 21th year, and until you have to play RDR2 where there are no such problems as the API

T
TheRuslanDit1 17.04.22

YouSuck228
HA HA. Zdarova from 2022. The problem with fps, especially online, is already reaching the point of absurdity.
My config Ryzen 5
3600 - 4.4 GHz
GTX 1660 Ti - monitor resolution 2560x1440 - 75 Hz
RAM - 3200 - Latency 68 ns 75 does not fall. And here's the situation Almost at full ultra with an increase in resolution of 1.2 times, the vidyuha does not boot more than 70% The processor generally chills by 5-8%.