3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20 01:21 pm

End the arrows at the soldiers (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Prompt, end the arrows of ordinary soldiers archers and crossbowmen? Or they can shoot infinitely? (for example at sieges)
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leha Kazancev 15.04.20

XS is also interesting, archers sometimes something fell on the ground during the battle, MB arrows?

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.04.20

MegaVladimir
in normal fights end exactly at least I won Kazakh
citil them until they run out of arrows and then throwing them to the army of the homeless lancers

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.04.20

Leh Kazantsev
and your and enemy archers can pick up arrows from corpses and possibly during the siege archers can take arrows with barrels that are on the walls but not sure for myself to siege as it is not Mature enough

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Thank you)

S
Sharkyyy3 15.04.20

And then immediately recalled the moment:

m
makcaka 15.04.20

Yes, come to an end. So it makes sense to not order to shoot if the enemy is too far away. And Yes, archers can pick up arrows from the ground. The same applies to the skirmishers, though they are much less likely to raise a throwing weapon.

V
Vyxyxol 15.04.20

The boom did end, as the player and the NPC, the NPC can pick up arrows from the ground, the player is also clamped viola, highlights all interactive objects on the map, you see a quiver, come, we press F, you can pick up and separate the arrows from the barrels when attacking castles/towns don't get, probably are taken only in defense. This way you can pick up any items: weapons, shields, javelins, and arrows.