3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 15.04.20

DELETEEND, ned kanewna =)

R
ROMCHA1994 15.04.20

In the new season of torch how much will it cost?

M
Mylenium 15.04.20

really has nothing to do, everything is sold and bought... there was only the command /reset to register or how it is done

y
ya_RAQ 15.04.20

On the COP stand at the new Ladera from vex

R
Rivnyanyn 15.04.20

KISfly
Never say never;-)

i
irknet 15.04.20

g_n
If possible, it is possible for 2-3 hours before start? I just have this evening will have the specified time ;D

v
vassagotmn 15.04.20

in the night from Friday to Saturday! but it is better in the night from Thursday to Friday!

y
yiygit856uyy 15.04.20

g_n
and the question is how much will go to the new season the people to know

i
irknet 15.04.20

yiygit856uyy
This question has never been answered, and I think not.

S
SifLao 15.04.20

yiygit856uyy
I think this will be the last reset considering the length of this season

R
Rivnyanyn 15.04.20

irknet
I think everyone will be ready vorvalsya early in the morning:) Well, + Poporului. MB g_n she'll listen to you)))

[
[PC]Contra 15.04.20

Dear g_n, tell beginner,please, where is better to play on hardcore or softcore? Where people are, where in more?

m
mfrfh 15.04.20

yiygit856uyy
If people know when the next reset, this will be the best change in Diablo2 in the entire history of play ground.
Fans will be able to plan earlier for vacation , stockpiling buckwheat and toilet paper, so after the next reset for two weeks consistently, 24 hours a day, to sit in D2.

I PROPOSE TO ANNOUNCE THE DATE AND TIME OF THE NEXT RESET ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW SEASON.

E
Eleganza 15.04.20

mfrfh
I thought to himself. Admin which can predict the world's disasters? As of now, the reset triggered the pandemic (without the reset right now would not be accurate), who would know? Or did you propose to cheat?

Specifically, you have luck. Do you get to the beginning of the season. Safely play. Next season maybe in 3 years will be, maybe not. Enjoy the game now.

Spoilerd and then, clearly, you can observe the negative effect of the announcement. Nobody plays the second day, everyone is waiting for reset. Although it would seem that it's announced. The psychology works like that. Will know about the reset - for the year will quit the game (still resets).

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Hi. Just wondering, and g_n is the administration or not depends on the timing of resetb or patches or changes and other things? And it always g_n with sotvorenie server) or is it more like office administrator and it is impossible to tell whether they were replaced or not)

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Ps and what about reset to declare a week almost? That was not unhappy - mostly who is buying the item now net active?

y
yiygit856uyy 15.04.20

irknet
why did you decide to do and when not here is an example made in 2015 reset and only 1 season was until 2016

y
yiygit856uyy 15.04.20

[PC]Contra
people always was and will be on softcore more than hc

L
Luzinkpot 15.04.20

For me it is very cool to get on the beginning of the season (before half a year played. Gained not even sorry)
So a change is any planned or not ? Who knows ?

y
yiygit856uyy 15.04.20

Eleganza
if people know that will go 3 or 4 season they will not quit the game but if a year or two then I think this will not desire to play