3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
living a lie 15.04.20 05:38 pm

Take away the money and gold? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Did absolutely unworthy and low, dishonest and greedy - paid people to put funds on account:20K USD and 200 transactions. Almost spent it all(only 5K dollars and 143 gold) and it was decided that it will blow over, and all I had been deceived and tricked, but soon received a well-deserved ban until may 6.
Take away what I have left after the expiration date?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 15.04.20

living a lie
You stupid idiot, the game and so do nothing except for earnings.
And you're still banned for it grabbed.
And take away or not as lucky. If they were too angry, you can roll back to Persian.

G
GIBAY 15.04.20

living a lie
In GTA Online I after cheats with cheat money I was banned for a month and completely removed all the characters.
MB and RDO will also be.

D
DemanShu 15.04.20

living a lie
Reset progress character and everything confiscated. Leave only that for the ultimat version was supposed to.

K
Kirill22092 15.04.20

living a lie
Without cheats

I don't know what there is difficulty to earn. And Yes, the removal of the pers and all that you had.

l
living a lie 15.04.20

Kirill22092
And it's like? I have the ability to rebuild the kind of money that require a Rockstar, no, nor about any tricks and features of the farm is not heard, not read, for an hour of solid gameplay that represents the execution of random jobs were filled, in the best case, $ 150, ingot with something gold.

K
Kirill22092 15.04.20

living a lie
How I make gold:
1.In the early days of the game, didn't understand how to do it, the job gave a penny, but as it turned out, there are not money for completing jobs, but for the passage of time. Ie roughly speaking, take the job in the free session, podjetje to the marker where you want to deliver something and wait when it will be 15-30 seconds on the timer, then go to the marker. All you have in your pocket 0.3-0.4 gold. (Better to do it at first to earn faster on the first role, after buying role, you can forget about this method)
2.Yet along the way, don't forget to perform at least one daily task, if it is done within 21 days, the reward will increase 2.5 times, respectively, for one job you will get 0.5 gold. (If you received an increase of at least 2 times, then on the first item to forget) Is the most profitable item, the job it easy for the most part, but the profit is big, I now go to the game every day and do dailies as possible, so as not to lost the series (already the 111th day goes) and knock out 2-4 of the ingot when played thoroughly, and we could earn 10-12 bars.
3.Also, for every 5 levels you will be given a treasure map, where is the average for the ingot of gold.
In order to quickly make level, I recommend in the settings of the controller to change the aiming mode to Free sight", so for each kill will give you +20XP. (It is better only on the PC do)
At the moment, using these tips I have earned with my post another 5 bars, ie, I have 513 bullion Corman.

How to earn dollars:
1. Buy the role of the collector and you will forget about problems with dollars, use this map https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/
Only here a collection of coins worth $ 500, and with an interactive map, you will get a card (Yes, it takes a few hours) and you will earn about 3K
2. Buy the role of the dealer, it will also bring in good money, but only after a good pumping this role, although the role may become boring quickly.
3. Play through the campaign mode online, they will get about 1K saved up.
4. The first 25 levels do not waste your money on clothes and other crap, better buy a gun (Lancaster, Navy revolver,rifle with folding gate) and put them on the modifications that affect the stats.

This is my personal advice with them, I have no need for money.

PS: So I recommend the channel of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUwlhA3WocR-QmPrrgIJeaQ/videos
Not advertising, but it removes useful stuff for RDR, there is its deep channel in which razzhevyvaya how to make each Dalek. Well, you can find a team.
And remember one thing, RDR is not GTA, there's very high in earning money. Believe me, even when you have bought everything, then you don't get as satisfying as the first 40 levels.

l
living a lie 15.04.20

Kirill22092
Grateful for the written above, but I would like to ask you a question: Before I used this method of savings, I have two weeks of fair play I managed to buy two roles of a collector and a bounty hunter. Leave me these roles and with what probability?

K
Kirill22092 15.04.20

living a lie
The probability of 100% that will not leave. Removed all progress

P
PeaJI4eJI 15.04.20

living a lie
I would say we should immediately rebuild the collector 25 mad.,then using it to buy a horse and a gun,because with the primary goner no nerves will not suffice, and then Yes to perform tasks ,accumulating 5 more angry. you can take the thug,ending its mission at the last 10 seconds,to get maximum gold and $,but will have to wait ~6-8 min,then you can take a bootlegger or dealer,but the dealer kind of like better,although the fact that you have to pump to the max for profit.