3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svzshennik 15.04.20 05:38 pm

-300 influence in the Kingdom!!! (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

And how quickly to raise? In General, there was 0 impact, then like a lock given or else something happened, and - 300!!! Maybe a bug?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalkid 15.04.20

Svzshennik
Looks like a bug. I was given here the assignment with a due date -1 day, i.e., yesterday I had to do)

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

the negative effect is in fact possible,like you have for that either.And do not care for it.Just wait until again accumulate.
digitalkid
Then I was given the task to get the bandits crossbows at 19 43k each in the store,and the award is only 23k

S
Svzshennik 15.04.20

ZyLill
And I don't know, the patch brought a new crossbow. Current I have not seen them yet

S
Svzshennik 15.04.20

digitalkid
And you were given a castle?

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.04.20

Svzshennik
I just saw that the crossbow was worth 22k and then through the patch 44к and realized that the path of the crossbowman's not for me XS might there another

S
Svzshennik 15.04.20

Sagivari Isit0
No, he's just in different places is different

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

Svzshennik
They say that in the cheat shop,but in the sale have not seen.

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

ZyLill wrote:
Just wait until again accumulate.
Sometimes Kingdom pass laws that give -1 or even -2 to the effects of a day. That nifiga does not facilitate the task.

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

Svzshennik wrote:
And you were given a castle?
Yes, but just need to ask. Ie, to make his candidacy for the vote, which is 50 effects just

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

digitalkid
Know why I say that is garbage. I like that half the game was running in the red,because it is not the ruling clan and no clan level.The army, I did not collect,did not vote,laws are not accepted.
Then the truth began to give the captured enemies in the Federal city in prison,and the homeless in the gornizona(like bandits and peasants),and the effect is gone

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

ZyLill
I did not know that the distribution of the captives gives the impact. But I have not had such a fine. You can say thank you that there is a law on the -1 influence per day is not accepted. Then I had the Luthors don't know what packs to stack.

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

Svzshennik
The fast is to fight. If you kill more troops, then very quickly you can dial. Well, as well as after the adoption of several decrees to drip for fun (even in case of lack of cities). I have a gain of +114 somewhere .

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

Svzshennik
In the next topic campaign response was. Any kind of village before this attack the case?)

S
Svzshennik 15.04.20

digitalkid
Yes, you can link to throw? Please)

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

Svzshennik
Yes, the Declaration of war" theme. On the first page.