3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegun 15.04.20 05:38 pm

Employment of prisoners (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Don't quite understand and can't find hints that affects the employment of prisoners? Everyone has a scale and she from something filled with... what? With all sorts of peasants, everything is simple - they are somehow themselves to the army asking, but now I have captured there are a couple of steep Forest Bandit Boss, and they have some very finicky... the tooltip says that when the comfort level this unit will reach 66, it can be hired, but what is comfort? At first I thought it was his morality, but no, I have a day 68 of morality was in any way... the Food is always much, what else to pay attention - I don't know
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoliy 15.04.20

There seems Leadership has a perk associated with hiring the bandits. And do not understand how it all works. Sometimes employed all sorts of top-level units without any problems after a few days. But then maybe the same units top level is not employed for six months or none), And the same with bandits: a bandit is interesting me the cavalryman with a spear that can be employed without any perks through the day, then drove a dozen of them in captivity for six months and did not hire themselves. Poured into the tavern.

s
shpegun 15.04.20

Anatoly
Perk, as far as I know, allows it to improve the bandits in normal nebentisch units, and to hire out their prisoners, and so you can... the same Looters are hired without any problems

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

I did not bother, because quite dubious about this. Well, except that I really want to play the bandit. :3
But, I've seen a mod that rules in the possibility of hiring prisoners. From the description I understood that at the moment this hiring is hopelessly broken and not working as intended.

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

I'm not worried. Prisoners run with maximum tyre and little by little gain yourself.

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

SpecialHammer
Well in my opinion the only way. While fine for employment of Bandos didn't notice.

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
I can throw a link to the mod? I'm all nexus rummaged - did not find)

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

And so you can just come to town and there to wait three days. I'm usually in the city while waiting every day or two give the robber on employment. And usually no more than one can hire. It is for balance - otherwise you could just army for pennies to create.
Here: In native, the recruitment algorithm runs through each unique type of troop and applies a probability that a single unit from that type and tier becomes recruitable.

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

And yet I noticed that the prisoners ready to go for you can keep as a reserve. Especially in battles with large armies when you need a few visits army watering. Have lost some men - went to prisoners of war and translated them into their army.

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

MegaVladimir
Tyni's Bannerlord Fixes and Adjustments like.
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/153
Or here's one more: Recruitable
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/112

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
OOO, thank you good people) I probably missed when I was looking for)