3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Innokentius 15.04.20 06:27 pm

The hack using ArtMoney (XCOM 2)

Well, share info, kameraden, anyone that managed to crack and how?)
130 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 15.04.20

I certainly understand,but I don't understand

I
Innokentius 15.04.20

So, Lord, the moralists, if you scratched the CDA, then go, apply the benefit to public order: read the instructions about the correct and healthy modus vivendi neighbours-alcoholics or Gopnik at the door) I am also interested in a very specific question)

H
Hirok 15.04.20

Cheat engine in will be more practical)

R
Raxm 15.04.20

Innokentius
you early in the game the loot will do nothing(there is nothing to explore and build), and to the middle and so typed itself

n
nights00 15.04.20

Raxm
breaking loot? Fi. break HP, number of moves, the characteristics of the characters...

y
yberpleks 15.04.20

Do not understand people who write that don't see the point in hacking games.
For me this is interesting primarily from a technical side of the process. + everything else, sometimes you just want pianitsa and povtorjat what be fierce rebuke Satan in the game mechanics.

And by the way, I'm in XCOM in the first place will break the scale fill project Avatar again with the purpose of fun.

N
Neko1468 15.04.20

Gentlemen, everyone plays differently, so stuffing is not included.
Back to our deer. What's with ArtMoney? I personally have tight(honestly none at all, not looking for a dog at all or anything). Anyone else any success(or failure). What are Cianjin, the users of this program what you get?
Do you want to meet the same dolt like me, who want a break game for the sake of doing damage. Then in a personal email... And I will go on to look for the right bytes... Can that work.

u
unevenrm 15.04.20

Спойлерhttp://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5646853&sid=6749716f94a75299dde9c38076668ab5работа goes. In General, ini files are edited on the money

A
Azazolka 15.04.20

It would be nice if it would be possible just to enable and disable the protection from cheats. Off - you can not get into online. Enabled - you can. And fanitsya so, and in multiplayer, less cheaters(and maybe more, if you break the switch).

N
Neko1468 15.04.20

SANCHoOoZ
Here periglacially agree. And you might just make in SC2, off site put the codes which just disables achievements. Chiteri hopping your heart desires! Officially allowed. The EU-but offline and the company can cheat online absolute value seem. Well, it is true.

N
Neko1468 15.04.20

XCOM 2\XComGame\Config
here is the solution I've found interesting :
DefaultCheats.ini
Open see cheat codes. The question remains, where and how to enter. Were they there as I understand is ready. Went to look for how to use...

h
humerskin 15.04.20

I found that you can get the console up with an argument included. I'm not saying there isn't an easier way but this way seems to work for me.

So what you want to do is find XCOM2.exe right click it choose send to desktop which will create a shortcut on your desktop.

You then right click this short cut and go into properties.

You then go to path and scroll all the way to the back. For me it looks like this:

E:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\XCom2.exe

you change it to look like that:

m Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\XCom2.exe -allowconsole

You then save the settings and start XCOM 2 via this short cut.

Steam will tell you that the shortcut is trying to launch the game with an additional permiter and whether you want that. Click yes.

Once the game is launched press the tilde key (at least for me it's where tilde would be on an American keyboard) and you will see a small green bar come up at the bottom of the screen.

h
humerskin 15.04.20

I'm too lazy to translate briefly added to the shortcut properties -allowconsole and in the game press the tilde but to start a new game or not, I honest do not understand

N
Neko1468 15.04.20

humerskin
A question for you, you personally enter went? A simple console that volunteered, but cannot enter text.
And you can PM me a link to the source?

C
Castly 15.04.20

Neko1468
Same problem, the console window appears, but text input is not working.
As hacking via Artmane or catenin also produced no result.

Z
ZImax0666 15.04.20

I added allowconsole but the game does not start. Throw off, please, a screenshot of how you have spelled out or explain more in detail.

C
Castly 15.04.20

ZImax0666
-allowconsole copy and paste with -

P
Pal_Viktorych 15.04.20

The prescribed parameters are-allowconsole -log-autodebug
The console does not run through tilde, and left slash \
Tried command giveengineer and givescientist and I can say that often cannot be seen, but it works. The first adds the scientist, the second engineer.

N
Neko1468 15.04.20

Pavlicevic
Okay, that works. Thank you. I guess didn't come(in any time not want to offend the personal dignity and ability, if he is), will share the source? If the link, in order not to break the rules in PM. And I'm wishing will spread that you are not pulled.

P
Pal_Viktorych 15.04.20

Neko1468
No, of course, the link is already in this thread.
Спойлерhttp://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=587495&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30