3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 15.04.20

Damn tests like blood and fervor from deadpool and Lechuga, but Chet is not enough still, but what XS((( And without something that as a bit boring.

A
Adam086 15.04.20

The game is made by type Comic, I personally liked it. And some of the reviews you can pass by and to sit quietly on the fifth point behind the chair and wait for Battles, Tracking dogs and other games with Next-gen graphs.

m
mazahakaroma 15.04.20

Went through the whole game on the box and was pleasantly surprised . The humor delivers ,I think High Moon is also something to drink . Nice interview . Varied gameplay: slashers , a little bit of stealth and shooter . OK not the best but not hard on the eyes. Pleasant main character ,just like in the comics . The other characters are also prescribed in accordance with the comics. The story is good, but at the end of the slack and the game nadoedaet. You throw crowds of enemies , but you already feel that not a lot of and end . The enemies are stupid ,but so many of them that you notice just at the beginning. Brow game is good with a huge amount of madness and deserves 8\10

A
Alex Soroko 15.04.20

In General the game is not bad. For entertainment just. However for me the game only once. The second time held already won't not be interesting.
6.5/10

S
SanSanZ 15.04.20

Well what can I say... I Come tired from work and there was this Deadpool! Know is that I need to relax, smile. Such a good trasho-slasher, which can be perceived as a parody about superheroes. Well, the developers everything that they have planned out. The implementation was successful and has such has its own atmosphere of parody, when you're not wondering what is happening, but just take it as it is and laugh at it. There are like all games, leveling (as it is already zadolbali, especially useless) , pretty good gameplay ,trying not to get bored. In the melee, all is well, diversity is not much, but enough. There are firearms which is as for me there is too much (but this is purely my opinion). Sound's good, not brilliant of course, but not annoying. There are downsides, but the game was originally conceived is, therefore, a solid 8 out of 10 CRAZY, FUNNY AND EPIC. All just to relax after work or study or just in the moment when strain your brain does not want.

n
nurbak 15.04.20

URAAA! Finished a major company in the computer

D
Don Thomas Falcone 15.04.20

The game is disposable, prohodnyak. After a couple of hours tired. About the graphics I can't say anything, because I do not grafodrocher. Russian localization (subtitles) in the furnace, since half of the jokes and speeches Deadpool simply do not have time to read for fight hundreds of enemies and a quick conversation. In General, people who liked X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I think it'll do. Put 5/10 because after masterpiece Batman Arkham Asylum/City all other superhero games seem tresnja.

n
nurbak 15.04.20

I am glad that the humor Deadpool is not spoiled and is the same by moshassuck like in the comics

g
godsmack 15.04.20

I've never been a fan of Deadpool, and comics sobsno, too, but he loved me! Such a charismatic GG long time no BYO) All the jokes issued in the form of comic pages - deliver. Well, itchy Zepa Deadpool after a long downtime, all killed)))))

D
Dreamcatcher888 15.04.20

I can't stop laugh) Very corny jokes and is very sharp humor. Lol.
Not very realistic but that is fine, but the management is worse. But basically if you close it all in my eyes....the game should vosprinimatsya like Far Cry Blood Dragon, ie the banter, humor and the like)

t
tzytzar 15.04.20

Guys, good that you came running and zaminusili? Don't play, but others do not bother to discuss. And then poke her authoritative opinion to everyone...
Personally, I liked the game, pretty good humor, moments of trash and waste, the control is first terrified, then set up and normal. Has passed, do not regret the time spent.

z
zvervz 15.04.20

Hey, minusuri, burn in hell. His Express opinion, and then put the cons. Geniuses...

Obviously, you are so intellectually advanced that to justify your minus to me, a man less developed than you don't see the point and opportunity.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.04.20

Who do the fuck gave this left Deadpool?
Black Mask is Batman from the universe on what a minor character and somewhere on the margins but that are more interesting than a clown in a stupid costume.
Would be better to have a normal game of Spiderman, or a masterpiece like Batman

S
Swift666 15.04.20

Don't know about you, but I liked it. 9h played without a break, reconfigure the controls that would a mouse attack a sword to do. Management probably 1 in 1 in Alice: Madness Returns evasion is the same. Graphics? In the second comment, the graphics are not like... PF... Well, let's say Bf3 system requirements prilichnye, not everyone is, and her eyes hurt. That damn lighting that 3h and played all night it seems that the eyes are turned inside out. And then 9h played and... not SHIPKA and tired. The music is interesting, especially in the menu. Jokes, some funny, some stupid. Especially liked how his split personality from tablicy built a bridge across the ditch. Played played that is called, to vomit, stoned, left 4 missions, go to sleep, but will finish ; )

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20

Dear experts! Note the question! A student here cons? xD

On a subject: took the game to the end. The impressions were of it good.

T
TheGoodGame01 15.04.20

Was playing Deadpool. The game and gameplay and black humor. Deadpool jokes periodically during the course of the game. But video is something. I didn't like damage. At the beginning of the rules. But if you completely break the suit just disgusting to watch. It's like the textures didn't progresives ,while playing the game. And the graphics are average. Improvements used to buy weapons and health. All the rest seemed to me not necessary. Myself a fan of Deadpool have been waiting a very long time and not disappointed. Rating: 7/10

M
Merle Corey 15.04.20

great game, pity only that short.... and all the addiction that was happening on the monitor I liked))) but the most extraordinary of marvel heroes))) humor and references galore))) in General I liked it)) I would like someday to see a game about marvel Gambit))))

upd Ah Yes where else for almost 5 minutes with impunity to slapping Wolverine... and all the constant banter on Honami and Wolverine gives))))

G
Griss_101 15.04.20

This is..AWESOME!
Passed the game in one breath, all cheerful, fun and bright.
Always there is some story action, not just shooting, which, incidentally, is also encouraging.
The dialogues of all the personalities Deadpool - something that will never be repeated, sharp and uplifting.
9 out of 10, just for being short.

S
Spillik 15.04.20

Personally I liked the game. Today started to play it - the game amazing, have not got so much enjoyment from the game. Everything is easy and simple, not some super-complicated and obscure combinations to beat large mobs or bosses. The graphics are not at the highest level? Seriously? I really don't care for graphics, but here it is quite good. The humor in the game I like, I think that is his strongest side.

c
callmegod 15.04.20

Management:
B,N,M,J,E,Q,Z,X,G,U
pix.PlayGround.ru