3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.04.20 06:33 pm

Is it worth to buy for solo of the passage? (Destiny 2)

Actually a subject who played the console one interested or not?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 15.04.20

First to solo is not very good, but the second should be better, as there was a full story and matchmaking for raids (with restrictions)

B
BoB_Er 15.04.20

If you like the grind then go for a couple of months of mixing(of the plot again was not delivered, for it to buy it is not necessary)

r
rus_Inversion 15.04.20

Why solo? Let the other play some release PC.

v
v-hlam 15.04.20

YES
If only for the sake of sujecki which runs for 6 hours and the story itself is there just for show.
If you want to get into raids and all that then NO!
because all the top loot is only after completing the main sujecki and there is no command anywhere in pvp to run infinite sense without normal armor

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

agula98
Of course it is. I took it and not worry. Many online games are solo and everything is fine.

a
agula98 15.04.20

MikuHadsune
They say there is little endgame content.And Reid and the other randomness is available.

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

agula98
All there is available in the hub can be a group for 5-10min to find and go. raids are simple. Some instances people even solo pass to take those MS attacks hard!

c
choa 15.04.20

v hlam
according to HLTB realized there for 16 hours with no rush for 38 hours with the main part of the side effects and about 80 hours than you can.

c
choa 15.04.20

agula98
endgame in PvE is an endless raids, instances, events, farm, grind, waiting for the new DLC, the last owners of the meta-patches. Otherwise, it's PvP. Both in destiny is. That's what destiny is not, the trouble-grief, trade between players.