3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dvorf 15.04.20 06:34 pm

(Sominski) Promises Yubisoft? (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

People who remember how much they promised and what did not? Just noticed:
The characters do not react to the emotions in integrame ;( (But it doesn't matter)
And of course the promises about blacks ( on your skin just look evil and the cops!) Any No such treatment is not seen.
And Yes, it's funny that in the selection of Kryptonite there are vampires but they are not...
But the DLC will be with the vampires)) Oh these times, we... what would they have died
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 15.04.20

The costumes have no stats , no weapons , almost completely cut pumping , the game has become smaller and the jokes are worse than the first part . So the first part of the above two heads

R
Replecant 15.04.20

Yes, I bought into the promise of excellent gameplay for the female sex. In the end, only parents and Wendy see you as a representative of womankind. And waited for the reaction of Cartman at the girl HS.

R
RikoChiko 15.04.20

The game not Obsidian did, that's to be expected.

D
Dvorf 15.04.20

Remember that there are no choosing sides

K
Kind Ram 15.04.20

Replecant
As you noticed, only dialogues Wendy (Yes parents) is affected, and the rest of the entire game just something's wrong. Well, another great psychologist responded. :)

Z
ZlM 15.04.20

gloccc
The game became less in size? 5 GB Sticks vs 20 GB Pathol. If you're on time, judged 15 hours Sticks to 30 hours Pathol. I don't know how you measured, probably some of his measures.

P
Playersaharan 15.04.20

gloccc
But the fights became more tactical and diverse, the dialogues became more and explore the world more interesting. So XS in what place the first part of a two heads taller
And Yes, the fact that the costumes have no stats even better, because now you do not need to choose between the beautiful (but useless) armor and an ugly costume with good stats.

a
agula98 15.04.20

ZlM wrote:
15 hours Stick
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8833
ZlM wrote:
vs 30 hours Badol
Where?
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26801