3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elune 15.04.20 06:34 pm

Which country will play? (Hearts of Iron 4)

In recent months, expectations began to fantasize and calculate what kind of country the first thing I'll play when the game is actually released. What will she do? Major or minor: Germany or something where Finland is. Which NAT. the magic will choose which goal will deliver. While reading the diaries and watching streams of developers - a lot of questions and speculation occurs... Here is alancik of the Scandinavian powers, as in the screenshot in the diary about diplomacy (http://i.imgur.com/ESYUyBH.jpg), by the way, very cute. Perhaps the first thing to do is to check the system for creating your block, to take up the most delicious, so to speak. Or, maybe, you know him? Because you can just take Germany to go all the bend on classic scenario. Think for yourself ;)
29 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 15.04.20

Either for Italy or the Spanish Falangists.If you can not just create your blocks,and make countries that are already members of any Union or Vice versa to get out of them,then it will create a bloc with Spain and Italy and will go to bend Germany, along with a shovel.

A
Alexxx Nufar 15.04.20

S s s R by far and kill fascists!

R
RegRex 15.04.20

1-Germany 2-USA 3-USSR

R
RegRex 15.04.20

For the Soviet Union anyone arrange civil war and to throw off the Reds.Long live the Great Russian Empire!

H
Hoff 15.04.20

First, definitely choose some small country. Maybe Yugoslavia or Sweden. Interesting to see what will represent the Arab States, they must pass the second group. And for dessert have someone of the great powers))

E
Elune 15.04.20

RegRex
Approve.

G
Gold Drit 15.04.20

Glory To The Reich!

f
febll 15.04.20

First, Germany or Finland, and then we will see.

A
Anna DeVitt 15.04.20

Japan. In each part of the play for Japan

N
NineHeart 15.04.20

Only Joseph, only hardcore!

f
febll 15.04.20

NineHeart
Want hardcore? Play for Luxembourg, and the Soviet Union to play easier.

x
xzWhiteWolf 15.04.20

You have to play everyone who has the focus) And then wait for dlc on new tricks for the countries) the Most interesting goes only so)

x
xzWhiteWolf 15.04.20

febll
For the USSR the easiest way?) We in one play?) Or do you have difficulty easy? The USSR had a lot of fines to 40s, a huge area, which can simultaneously attack from several sides. Here is an example, 41 I was attacked by Japan, with a puppet China and Germany. To keep a powerful Navy, air force and army all over the country impossible on such scales.
Plus at the start of all 3 labs - Yes, even in Japan and Italy, 4 and almost immediately take the 5th focus. The USSR also many tricks for 200+ days that in fact nothing in the plus do not, but if you don't want a civil war and a bunch of fines to learn. In the end the war you have narrowly studied technology. The only thing that is an advantage for the USSR is resources, although they are 40 to begin to be in short supply during the transition to new types of troops.
Overall, of all the major countries with the focus is the most difficult for France and the USSR. Even Poland is hard only if it does not go into an Alliance with Germany or the Soviet Union.
But. In General, the game itself was easy. Waiting for improved AI.
IMHO,

N
NineHeart 15.04.20

xzWhiteWolf
I agree, the one on cleaning can serenity game! xD

m
my93 15.04.20

play for the Reich, supported the fascists in Spain and made it a coup, sent volunteers and won, right now, in the USSR the support of fascism is 15% :) want then in the USSR the fascist coup to do)))

M
Mordok 15.04.20

my93
Not solid. You try that in Germany democracy to organize and to remain neutral in 39g. Or, at worst, help no one and become the only fascist-winner.
That is cool.

1Archangel1 15.04.20

C. C. C. P. only without the purges before the war, and with reinforced borders...Blitzkrieg German will turn them a quick failure.))

m
my93 15.04.20

Mordok
don't want to mock Germany) more for fun with the us and the USSR something to do with coups, generally prikolnulo theme with volunteers, like the us and Russia in Syria and Ukraine are fighting, the Spaniards helped the Japs in the war with the Chinese, the Soviet Union and the United States is preparing a coup))

M
Mordok 15.04.20

my93
Light paths are not interesting. Yesterday in Canada he landed, and the revolution is for the weak.

s
samsami 15.04.20

Well, personally I don't like to play too important of a fighting country..... For example, you can try China, Switzerland, sometimes Argentina, Brazil