3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elune 15.04.20 06:34 pm

Which country will play? (Hearts of Iron 4)

In recent months, expectations began to fantasize and calculate what kind of country the first thing I'll play when the game is actually released. What will she do? Major or minor: Germany or something where Finland is. Which NAT. the magic will choose which goal will deliver. While reading the diaries and watching streams of developers - a lot of questions and speculation occurs... Here is alancik of the Scandinavian powers, as in the screenshot in the diary about diplomacy (http://i.imgur.com/ESYUyBH.jpg), by the way, very cute. Perhaps the first thing to do is to check the system for creating your block, to take up the most delicious, so to speak. Or, maybe, you know him? Because you can just take Germany to go all the bend on classic scenario. Think for yourself ;)
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mordok 15.04.20

samsami
Spain still. Also good

s
samsami 15.04.20

Mordok
Yeah. For Portugal it is still possible

m
my93 15.04.20

I play like this and then suddenly in the South of the Soviet Union there is the Russian state, you see, and there's neutrality and VLASOV at the helm, I was surprised just) had the entire North Caucasus, Krasnodar, Stalingrad)

C
Crowley Alister 15.04.20

my93
Yes I had I also played for the Communes.Brazil made in South America one single block of thought to conclude with the USSR a non-aggression Pact and go to roll of Fritz and capitalists and Vlasov snatched half of the country the capital of Stalingrad and quickly and methodically cuts out the Soviet Union for 3 months it was rolled it happened so fast that even as it is sad!

m
my93 15.04.20

Alister Crowley
and I have the Communists Vlasov ushatali and my division did not help)

t
taro035 15.04.20

Elune
I want to create a unique bloc of countries but I don't know what part of the world to take this

U
Ukrop24 15.04.20

The third Reich , the United States , Japanese Empire , Soviet Union , Ukraine , China

r
rubcov maksim 15.04.20

pass for Russia back when Trotsky was a revolution. almost took over the United States on China and Britain

r
rubcov maksim 15.04.20

taro035
Europe