3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 04.10.19 06:52 pm

What part of Dead Space is better than 1.2.3? (Dead Space 3)

Thanks,but not necessary.
62 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 04.10.19

saa0891
So the kinetic module And if you absolutely be precise the Kinesis module. SORRY. Well the point of my message, I think you understand.

R
Red Barels 04.10.19

Three

s
shhelkun 04.10.19

number 2

L
LightHOwUSE 04.10.19

saa0891
I agree with everything, but why so pessimestichno?) Treshka not just brought the series to a new level, but also gave a huge impetus to the plot. The first part was a ship, the second station, the third planet. Obviously, the scale suggests going beyond mere location. Plus, the scale of events grows. Gameplay the game is great, all the achievements are still working. Kraft to develop and develop, there is much.

So it seems to me that hitch is connected with the implementation of larger scale than the destruction series) in the series, no reason to die.

t
telpa 04.10.19

I like it so all the parts are good

A
AspireM_3400 04.10.19

Played all the parts. In my opinion all the parts are interesting in their own way, but the only thing that did not like in the 3rd is random craft down. And so correctly say, 1 and 2 really terrible, but 3rd is not so catchy.

M
Mama Stiflera 04.10.19

Second, of course! It is fully disclosed Isaac as a person.It is the best ending, without any hints and neponyatok. It improved the gameplay mechanics and do not need as in the first part to break the mouse to aim. The first looks decent, but we're playing for a dumb dummy and tension. The third part is good, but it's not Dead Space, but rather Lost Planet 3

P
Polotany 04.10.19

For me unconditionally first. It conveyed the despair and the dead vacuum of space, where loneliness is preferable to a meeting with necromorphs. This justified the name of the game. Including more ascetic environment, which is hard to believe, less fantastic and more technocratic arms (it's simple survival of the engineer in terms of PCA, not walk Superman on Broadway with neon Blaster), brutal silence Clark... it helps the full initiation himself with the hero, because he doesn't say words that are not yours - as if he thinks like you. This is where the element of horror: scary because he is you. Innuendo - all always speak louder than exhaustive clarity.
In the second and third parts so he rasteryalsya that seem to have stopped a man who can overcome all that has passed. The second part has paid off with the image of Nicole (at least, in the Russian voice). The main antagonist in the game - the lady with the nasty voice?! For me, much more real, and the more creepy it would leave the developers of this bright, sacrificial way, who would say terrible, brain-numbing things calm gentle voice. Here it is where - the nightmare-that, and not in affectation.

In General, frightening authentic in isolation-chamber world of Space Ded-1 with each step noticeable popsel, sags, sank lower, gathering all sorts of compilations of stamps. Horror and space left - but that's what made the DS so unique. With the heroism of Isaac overdone, added a love of marmalade, and the necromorphs have moved away from the similarities with people (just an understanding that dead people, with faces and stuff, and gave such a range of emotions - from horror to regret). I think I should have played this trump card, not to turn this into postrelushka, of which there are myriads in the gaming market.

r
ruff-ex 04.10.19

Polotany
Entirely agree with You. Best koment!

v
vstorspb 04.10.19

IMHO, the 2 best.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.10.19

vstorspb
If Russian voice acting in General is super. Here is a cut I do not know who did but it is obviously done by a Pro. And the Mat looks quite appropriate. Although its not much.

A
Alex Hawk 04.10.19

Part 2 probably is the most. Especially gorgeous was the return to the Ishimura.

1BenderRodrigez3 04.10.19

The second better and the third part is actually the bottom(this is my opinion and don't need me to crap)

L
Levonhart 04.10.19

Played an hour or two in a third part, pretty good, but shake first conductive'll compare.

T
Tonatiu 04.10.19

For me, the first best in this series, I came for the horror and them there from the heart was smeared after passing need some time to calm down, plus the history is well served with excellent that's by turns, then, on the same level was on the DS mobile and DS 2, impressions of the passing was excellent, but a three-pointer for me is only good as the story, and that is because of the reservations entered topology the Persians, and as a shooter I did not like it, more disappointment was.

n
nikname100 23.07.21

In the second part, the whole atmosphere of a full-fledged horor from the first is completely preserved, in addition, a variety of costumes and some chips appeared, for example, throwing stakes and spikes. The soundtrack is just on top, makes you keep in constant ignorance and tension, from the beginning to the end of the game. The same can be said for dark areas, in which the flashlight beam illuminates only a small part of the location. Of course, the bugs have not gone anywhere, as without them. For example, various remains of corpses or objects, sticking to walls / doors, often make a rattling, annoying sound.
Part 3 - well, perhaps only the graphics have become better, but no longer contains such an atmosphere of horror inherent in the horor genre.

K
KommanderREX 23.07.21

To play this game for the sake of costumes is nonsense. Do not play.
The first part in the story is the best. Real horror.
There is also an interesting Severed add-on for part 2.
Part 3 to play only in co-op with a friend, at maximum difficulty.

N
Niklaus110 01.05.22

First. Draws on a very sickly film with a skillful approach.

i
inad 01.05.22

Second. There the atmosphere is more gloomy and there are more chips than in the first part.

g
gonchar_podlivets 20.08.22

vongola27 shit-
eater bitch ac3 the best part of the series 卐卐卐 like grandfather spice3 (three)