3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Vedmedev 16.04.20 09:31 pm

Is there a way to use shouts without the recharge (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

please tell me, are there in Skyrim the ability to use shouts without the recharge?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rottan 16.04.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
Is. With the help of a trainer.

K
Krrrva 16.04.20

No code no. Only pray to Talos and get the effect of reducing time between shouts by 20%

K
Kostya_Vong 16.04.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
through the console only...
player.forceav Shoutrecoverymult
Changes the cooldown Creek (0 — removes the cooldown; 1 — normal cooldown; 0,5 — half of the normal reload time and so on).

n
nordwind24 16.04.20

and why should you?

U
U.D.A.V. 16.04.20

Look on YouTube.I once saw a movie where without cheatbut with the help of the machinations of someone who can.and maybe here on ng.

S
Shif077 16.04.20

TGM in the console: infinite arrows,shouting che crazy plus immortality

R
Rocbomber 16.04.20

Of legal, only the amulet of Talos.

W
WeedJaeger 16.04.20

......what kind of casual sit ?
Almost no one normal is not advised (the tips with the prayer of Talos and amulet)
All write that Kerf cheats and everything will be easier........how is it stupid
If you want that time reduced as much as possible, it is necessary as already written above to obtain the blessing of Talos, wearing his amulet and mask Morekey
As you know this is one of the best options

X
Xmax1234 16.04.20

Can help. In General, collect the five amulets of Talos. Then you get the ability to turn into werewolf or vampire Lord. After you find a partner who is not agrisa on your transformation. When all is done, going away from the people, activate the ability of transformation and in that moment, trying simultaneously transformace to interact with a partner. A few attempts and eventually it worked. The main thing is to activate the dialog with a partner, and when fully transformirovalsya can vzaimodeistvuet inventory. Then go to inventory and put all five amulets of Talos at the time of transformation, you can wear almost all the gear, but not much dressed, put on amulets of Talos from his amulet, ring and all. Then the transformation to end, and suited to remain. Put on your armor, weapons and everything in the way. Five amulets of Talos 20%*5 =100% time retracement of the screams. Preferably, after use transformatio, because then things fall back into inventory, but can be done the same way many times. Good luck, I checked, I did it, only amulets of Talos is not enough.

L
Leohn 16.04.20

there is a bug with amulets of Talos, I post here the video.

K
Kickapoo 16.04.20

From inda game like the video was how to make

E
Eremite_City 16.04.20

Put The Tower Of Azura. Go to the lab then.

B
BenziLLLa 16.04.20

There is some mod that allows to remove and put any enchantment from any item. So, it is possible to remove the enchantment from the amulet of Talos, which reduces the time between shouts by 20%. This enchantment will need to put on five items and dress them up. Thus, the recharge Time of the shout is reduced by 100% and completely leveled.
Zamoroka this sort of cheat is not, however, the balance breaks.
Here is a link to the gamemode itself.
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_snyatie_zacharovanij_s_artefaktov-64092/

R
RuslanVenge 16.04.20

Through the incarnation of the dragon has a chip of some sort)

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 16.04.20

RuslanVenge
Thank you

l
luciffico 30.06.22

Yes, you need to become a vampire (you can also become a normal one), pump the "Necromagus" in recovery, learn the cry "Incarnation of the Dragon" (all three words of power), take the amulet of Talos, pray at the altar of Talos and make a potion - skill increase: Restoration by 75% .
Ingredients that are suitable for the potion: Abesinian perch, yellow mountain flower (required), small pearl, small horns, salt.
You also need to pump alchemy up to 100 in order to pump the skill "Alchemist" by 5/5.
Skills that need to be pumped: "Alchemist" (5/5), "Healer", "Pharmacist" - Alchemy
"Necromage" - Recovery

k
k1merpwnz 04.10.22

nordwind24
If a person asks, does he need it? Clown.