3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.10.19 06:54 pm

What would you do if you were in a world all alone?

Let's imagine that you woke up and found that everyone in the world was gone, disappeared. What would the first thing you do in this situation?

I would probably first pozabirali would have stores all of the things that I wanted, because still no one was watching) And then would get bored...
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 04.10.19

Traveled to. Went to the South, to the cold at least not to die.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.19

I realized that through neskolko days will disconnect water, hospitals and electricity and the streets will drive angry and hungry animals and Nada to get off this planet

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 04.10.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Immediately remembered a story by ray Bradbury, Vacation. I would be scared and would not last long. Man is a social being. Only the most persistent of us will be able to survive alone and not go mad. I'm probably not one of them.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 04.10.19

Well, considering that I need surgical intervention under General anesthesia, I would have done some game and broke all taboos, created my problem, the type of diet/restrictions, etc., still die. And since all the substations and urban systems need support, and without proper knowledge you won't be kept in a healthy state, and in one person will not continue the human race, that do not care about all the bans. And the city will soon turn into a stinking garbage can with rotting food, unfiltered water, right breeding ground for infections and diseases. Only to steal a car, as mentioned above, stock up on fuel and claw to see landscapes and places that have always wanted to visit, but only on the ground, to fly in one again will not work. And when I get tired of traveling it's nice to give tips in some scenic location, the type of jump without a parachute or a sports car to let go of the wheel at speed in front of a wall/cliff. Just need to make sure that the attempt will be successful, and then without the help of lie vegetable and suffer is not cool.
P. S. but for all this you need a clear understanding of what you're really the only person on Earth.

D
D78L Secret 04.10.19

I would take a luxurious castle in Britain )) (the Kremlin, too)
And here enters the store Ford and take Fordmustang can get up to 330 and break the machine.
Then I went on to a military Airfield at the Pentagon would have taken the presidential Boeing and flew to Pakistan to investigate ) Landing would not have happened and I jump with a parachute. Presells in the desert of some sort and will look for food and water.
That would head North in search of frozen people in glaciers to ejevit them.
Oh.... Rubber woman in the store wouldn't have )) All the people will disappear.
If the Internet is working, I will zadrotit the entire Internet.
Wait for UFO's still going and asks to they took me. If you do not arrive it will sit in a rocket and fly away to Hell knows where

U
Ugasshiy 04.10.19

We essentially live alone in the world. Dies all the relatives, and you're alone in the world, no one cares. Scary!
In fact, to being alone I'm used to it, survived how many could, while eating foods, drinking water, entertained themselves with all sorts of things from shops, then you would have died, but don't know how, the spirit would not be enough to commit suicide.

R
Ray_S 04.10.19

would go pomaroderstvovat, prepared for the imminent shutdown of the communications. chose a reliable transport, loaded it with provisions and other supplies - generators, fuels... is looking for a suitable house and equipped it for a normal life. probably would have slowly moved across the continent - not to be bored would choose some distant goal, the scenic route. moving Shuttle method between the house current and the vending new. and so on to infinity.

I would reconsider all the movies and games that can be run without an active Internet connection)))

L
LightHOwUSE 04.10.19

Can not even imagine)) the Logic in the head desperately fighting for the idea that the probability is low that my body only reflected some sort of threat, from which all died, and therefore refuses to seek the strategy of such development.

Although, in principle, to survive, with the exception of force majeure, need only one factor - electricity. If you live next to the turbines, heating, food, etc - no problem) And then we can live for decades) alone and more spend) And then you conditions with a lot of free time and a bunch of different movies, games, books and other passages of civilization. Think I'd relish your last hours, nostalgic and kind remembering how cool it was when there were people))

G
Gauguin 04.10.19

Man outside of society is dead.

z
zdrastE 04.10.19

D78L Secret wrote:
And here enters the store Ford and take Fordmustang can get up to 330 and break the machine.
Then...
then? I don't think they will be then...
LightHOwUSE wrote:
Although, in principle, to survive, with the exception of force majeure, need only one factor - electricity.
to obtain food, water, med. assistance from the socket?
LightHOwUSE wrote:
If you live next to the turbines, heating, food, etc - no problem)
Moskvich, not a techie, humanist. of wind turbines knows only of Cervantes, hands grow from the ass, thinks on the Moscow ring road Land ends?
LightHOwUSE wrote:
And then we can live for decades)
as luck - bad tooth - a broken leg - infection - blood poisoning - poisoning expired products - fire...
Recochica wrote:
Traveled to.
in a good way...

p
pinek 04.10.19

without my mom I love Chet. who gatovichi going to be?

b
bloomm 04.10.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
I would probably first pozabirali would have stores all of the things that I wanted
Go to work dude =)

b
b1mbo 04.10.19

Would have died from neck injuries when jumping in the vault of gold coins as the character Duck tales

B
BioGen 04.10.19

Happy and went to the amusement Park.

b
bloomm 04.10.19

First you will panic, and then whining that all is lost, then the depression...Maybe all at once, a couple of months not one of razgovarivali will start hallucinating and will talk with my own things which naturaly with shops, rubber vaginas, members, etc... If you are a person psychologically weak, it is likely that will come out in 3-4 months, maybe sooner, so as not animate objects do not transmit life.

L
LongVampire 04.10.19

To begin with - would have eaten.

v
vzglydizugla 04.10.19

Well, if you think about it...
- Moving to the countryside (vital) to provide water (private wells or springs)
- To generate electricity the use of generators, fuel will last for a long time. Repair possible.
For heating electricity and firewood, with the gas harder, it will require modification of the equipment.
- Treatment of common diseases and injuries with herbs and traditional recipes. Serious diseases such as cancer 100% death.
Fishing, cultivation of vegetables (within a few years, the use of the same seeds) and livestock as a means of obtaining food (first time selling)
- As a means of entertainment, a hobby, movie\series, etc. (the old because the new will not be), computer (old) and the actual game. Pets.
- The lack of women is a very negative factor. Howl of the wolf.
Problems with wild animals is not serious, but with the stray home will be very critical. As weather phenomena and natural disasters will be equated to a death threat.

W
Wing42 04.10.19

vzglydizugla wrote:
Moving to the countryside (vital) to provide water (private wells or springs)
To build a house and corrals in the place he will be? How many years to build?

v
vzglydizugla 04.10.19

Wing42
Why build? There are small towns where the existence of private buildings, choose any.
But if you need a barn built of the same bricks (the building materials will be taken from the stores) in about a month or two. The pen itself is made of timber\boards so not difficult and quite fast (of course not the desired 100 heads). The problem with the appearance of cattle, then you need to act quickly before the desired animal is not suffocated to death, then a standard dilution.
A lot of work, but it is feasible.

J
Jaden_Korr777 04.10.19

One would be too boring. On the one hand you can do whatever you want - the world is yours and no you did not say, on the other - because of the lack of communication can just simply go on the roof. Without long-term communication can turn into some savage who runs around without clothes on the empty city, screaming like a monkey.