3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 17.04.20 08:50 am

True ending(Spoilers) (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Something I don't quite understand what 4 the act is over, can someone explain.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 17.04.20

The fact that Tallion put the ring Nazgul and began to hold back the hordes of Sauron

M
MystikBeatz 17.04.20

But the ring had broken him and a few years later he accepted the tyranny of Sauron, becoming one of the Nazgul. After the destruction of the one Ring is the spirit of retaliation was released and went to the afterlife.

S
Solstice 17.04.20

agula98
In fact the ending is utter nonsense according to all rules. Celebrimbor threw Talion Talion and threw Celebrimbor.

c
callmegod 17.04.20

How to finish the game?) I defended all of the fortress, and now I have all new started. Ended 5 period, the area is protected. Again, go and defend in the same region. Remained the job of the forest, to kill the mage-Orc.

A
Andrey Zagniy 17.04.20

callmegod
there are ten rounds of the shadows, how everything will end, will the final movie.

c
callmegod 17.04.20

The fortress was so boring entertainment. In the game there was not a single normal job. To continue to defend this boring fortress, I will not. I will assume that the game was.

S
Silverite 17.04.20

callmegod
Left Supplement to wait although to be honest the game was patcharawalai.Nemesis I'm in the first part were filled by the throat,and here and added absolutely sadistic skill is worse than death.When I broke the psyche of the proud olog-Khaya turning it into an injured child which two words can not, I honestly was not myself. Left him alone.Otherwise, I feel that I doubt.The game is artificially stretched by Grinda and relying on pumping equipment testing.But the whole point is that until epic you 100500 same things even after pumping will vary only in color give. And legendarily is also a setup-you usually have them all at the end of the game story,and to all progressio three bleeds to see the level of need low.Plus legendary only and do overlap.Kits of horror,of darkness,servants,vendetta-the Nazgul,the looter and wild-karadimov and mechanics and war-dwarfs(IMHO the most standing).Finding most of them understand how you specifically bent.Especially with the chance to find them without the donation and cheats. Now the question is how bullshit the Blade Galadriel,new tribes and Baranor will be.