3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shock Beast 17.04.20 08:50 am

Impressions of the game (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

Best game ever a lot of new in old packaging!
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raingoesup 17.04.20

Cool game, still the same tsiva, but with the new chips. Only I did not understand how to trading routes((

A
Aleksey Bet 17.04.20

Great game, perfect strategy for me all the other SOS*t, BUT I mean the only turn-based strategy! But the voice Kozlova, just moronic, and to the horror... And the rest of the game, in the cartoon haven't played but already know that there will be a lot harder to bend players, it's now much more difficult, especially with these branches of science)

V
Varu 17.04.20

The game is very addictive.
Classic tsivy a bit fed up. Fantasy options for navarte endless legends or the warlock as for the replayability is not pulled. And here such gift.
Want or do not want still to alpha Centauri will compare, as it is the ideological follower. The whole course is more like 5 different part than that of alpha Centauri for the 2nd. But plays interesting and I feel for the replay value will be able to plug the 5th part to cheer.
Alternatives in this setting still no.
Wang Addons with reasonable aliens and the recovery of spifflicate of mother earth.

_
_Lemon_ 17.04.20

Subject only impressions of the game, gentlemen. Who did not see - I'm not guilty.

N
Niketoz 17.04.20

Great game, have a few hours to play. I haven't played the original, can't compare with it, but the game was good. Even the fans of the series who are not fans of science fiction will enjoy the game, because it has a lot taken from part 5.

K
Kaerion 17.04.20

It's an awesome game. the pros list is very long, but like the thing with the hostile fauna. If they shoot for a certain time, one of civilization's judging you for shooting the aliens))

C
Chukcha v chume 17.04.20

While the experience is just great. This is alpha Centauri which I would like to see. So in addition to the torrent edishen can buy something collectible as soon as it appears.

P
PaulTheApostle 17.04.20

Raingoesup
You need to explore the map to see the route from your city to another city..Later push on the caravan and he will need you around the city.

The game in General is good.Most of what is said, the developers do.There is also the satellite whose output in certain location of the orbit
gives you the ability to teleport units anywhere.Behind enemy lines,an unoccupied territory, etc.

Disadvantages perhaps is that when you kill bugs,the followers of Harmony begin to blather what are You doing? What the fuck,destroy previously unknown alien species!Although I delete them because those things destroy my modules for the construction of avanpost(even in a developed Harmony).Well, the variety of beetles is not happy.Also a little sad the lack of terraforming(At least this feeling will arise from those who played in alpha Centauri).I hope that they dobavit in the supplements.That's all

R
Raxm 17.04.20

honestly expected a lot more, the only worthwhile feature is the decision that Mona combine the development, the rest is no better than in 5th. the mere fact that putting the city on the resource to lose the online is annoying. although the dependence on them is almost absent, health is not affected, as in 5th on the mood, how to keep the mood generally is not clear.

E
EVgEN2 17.04.20

The fifth in a new wrapper. Diplomacy is sometimes not logical, often come not valid claims. Sit yourself in their territory, not bothering anyone, and here you Americans say that you live badly and torturing his people or you have little territory. Maybe it's the banter in the direction of the camera, as they are in life, about do the same thing :)))

P
Pomu4 17.04.20

The game is excellent.
Remember all the disgruntled naked civu 5, after only 3 years, it became what it is now.
So you should expect a bunch of DLC, as it was in predydushih parts

D
Desode 17.04.20

Unusual all like that... and this mesh technology eye cuts ,and delayed by 12 hours.. Good game did just have to get used to still it completely different looks. I think the game style will be after DLS

a
assasins creed unity 17.04.20

Desode
This mesh is just eye popping

l
lens_88 17.04.20

Schaz-with-sing...
Joke. Generally I compose all the standard scheme pros/cons, maybe someone NT that will help you with the choice to play/not play

Cons:
1)During the game there is a strange feeling that you play in the beta... For the impression that here something added, there something finish it leaves нb for a second. In fact, the game today is a pin toy pyramid on which is impaled a whole bunch of rings DLC... Probably developed them even already prepared in advance and very soon will put them on sale... but there's nothing can be done about modern game marketing, good games now sold the current parts((
2)Quite abundant bugs the type of pictures the eternal tank in the window to upgrade troops(not immediately catch that this is a bug I've been laughing at the ant-tank of xenacoj). However, all encountered bugs purely visual and game balance like no effect(these are not met... if you don't count the Rangers-nagibatorov), and I think will recover in the near future a pair of patches.
3)Voice Kozlova.... I thought, or the leader of the SLAVIC Union of Armenian accent? I have nothing against Armenians, but the neighing...
Before following paragraphs I want to see - already been said by previous comrades that the SMC:the BE is closer to 6th than tive to the second alpha.... BUT at the stage of development and in all pre-developed direct related texts say that it is the ideological heir to the Centauri, and therefore me as a fan of Alpacka was a little disappointing. And it's not that the game is bad, game is great, but... you know who Peter Molyneux? that's it...
4)the Editor of units. WHERE ARE YOU????? b*I-I-I! Give me that AH*ENASI customizable units! Sense at all to somehow include the game to alpacka if there is not this divine editor with a*eret how range of functional settings unit! Pichal...
5) At higher rank unit give us a choice between +power and... +power? are you serious? and no lie... if unit is wounded it can be a time to cure, if not, then the current+power. Facepalm. And do not say that the perks given to the editor(half of which by the way is absurd...) because see the previous paragraph about the editor..
6) in the presence of technology change, nonetheless complete lack of it... even the earth's landscape on the improvement of the cell. Sad but true...
7)Fauna. Though a greater number of species compared to allhockey - now the game has a beast-version of each class of unit, i.e. milesnick, artillerist, Pappus, the worm-Juggernaut, cruiser, and dreadnought - however, at this stage of the game even in its early stages, but having at least one of the development forces the wildlife becomes nothing more than meat for the game Rangers. And only with the regime of mad aliens deliver a rare treat periodic Zerg rashmi. Wang DLTS and here.

And now about the pros:
1)Wildly delivered blagoslovlyayu rocket pop the initial splash screen... and actually flattered that in the initial splash screen we were not American, japa or someone else..
2) And right now I will prove that I have psychic abilities. Your first game you played for the Slavic Union, the user.
Slavic Union... it's not even Russia.... it's even cooler, because even sounds powerful. Even the delusional name of the leader does not spoil the effect. Generally respect sid from the boys.
3)Does the list of available Nations despite its miniresort very happy. Despite the fact that if you look closely, you can see and France, and American and japa... however one autostudija in the game direct presence plastovo mattress with a score of tolerant of gay victories in the form of marks-stars, I'm ready to say thank you.
4)Even more encouraging is the bonus system of fractions. Gone is the system of Nations, military Nations, scientists, Nations, economists. De facto now any faction can develop in any direction assigned to them bonuses are universal and are not particularly critical. The course of the nation can be slightly corrected when you generate a vehicle, but mostly it will be given to cultural achievements and the three paths of development.
5)the path of development - a very interesting feature - when researching certain technologies (still have a couple of quests affecting the choice of the parties, but their is not enough) you can go three ways:
find yourself among the local insects, its Neytiri, taste the seed of Eywa and pozabite human race(I'm not exaggerating, the appropriate quests KAG-hint)
- Ill complex of the Aryan race, to declare global electrification, to start to build Obory, give inspirational religious names of units and all kinds to mow the cyber-punk
- To train a couple of uzadow speysmarinov and go naginat haositov with their fucking Khornom in the name of the Imperium... But not... at from another game. BUT! however, the similarity is very, very. Incidentally in spite of the external militancy, it is the only direction which appears on main quest is not really scored at the old Ground.
6)Quests. Take at least for its novelty - not in tive, no alpacka such was not(task independent cities in the top five not roll) and it pleases, especially since some of the quests multi-step and non-linear. The current really small. And Yes... most likely again DLTS.
7) Now EVERY building in the game has the gift of customization. Works like this: let's say you built a Botanical garden giving default +food and own food using existing sites in the desert. After a few moves, and maybe once, and maybe you don't KNOW, BUT WHEN YOU NEED TO SHIT AND ALL NO!!!....hmm digress... so, in the beginning of the turn, a message appears saying wound up among the staff working at the front chumachechaya lady whose unethical experiments on plants (facepalm), and then you have a choice to give her up the backside and remind people that in the garden you need to grow sprouts are edible and not fighting, or rather to give the green light to projects of Dr. Mengele from flora. Depending on your choice from now on Botanic gardens in all cities will produce either more food or to generate additional research points. Usually these bonuses are not atski strong, but collectively define almost half the rate of the nation. The idea in my opinion Nova and chic.
8) <--Gee, smiley!
9)a New concept of wood technology. Now 20% more wood!!! A division into technology-thebranches to learn which are inexpensive and because they necessarily open the way to other branches and-technology-leaves which are more expensive, more specialized, and not always do we need. The concept of met hell what kind of criticism, but personally I fell it more to their liking than already bored classic.
10) the game can be fun on a bun!!!

In General, my verdict is 8/10. After pack release DLC and patches will change to 9/10, and if it developed still gash the editor of units in alpacca, I will put all ten and even send sid the dollar WebMoney.

S
Sprintin 17.04.20

all well and good , but the menu is too long to load, and the company itself same.

M
Mitrant 17.04.20

Game napominaet its graphics and mechanics of the mod rather to the fifth. But this does not become worse. The change of scene has done her good. New future right addictive., good ways to development a lot. If in the fifth path of development were all about the same, here, even playing the same nation, you can develop it in different ways in each of the parties.
Pleased with the local fauna. On a more interesting level of the barbarians of the fifth part. But by the middle of the game and at all ceases to cause problems. And in the late part, I have not seen.
The tech tree allows you to grow not linearly, as in the last part, when every time you passed all the technologies, even if not needed. From here you can develop as you want. And at first, this tree is frightening and reminiscent of a similar in Path of Exile.
And so it is felt that a series of evolving and developers are not marking time in one place. That's good. Especially if you will complement, the game will be surely interesting.

I
Igyana 17.04.20

Kaerion
Not for shooting, and a change in fauna, like you do, because of what we had to leave the earth. In the later stages of development, these aliens tame. and all infected areas are in fact material for their building, due to the fact that someone chooses this kind of development, mainly goats)))), it then chatters the most.

I
Igyana 17.04.20

lens_88

Good review.
You just haven't added the bugs with graphics when startete games, semilunate everything (and where is Havok I XS) Bugs with the game crashes, sometimes stupid becomes not clickable interface benefit all of the standard answers is almost possible to do by pressing enter
On account of the tree development, in addition to chip branches and leaves and still is and the fact that the right side of the tree, leads to the fact that all the flora and fauna on the planet for you becomes useful hybrids of units, you lechishsya in toxic fog, etc.

The left, on the contrary, creates a powerful terrestrial units that are nichrome not get from the local fauna, although there is no military branch has the perk, when you kill the alien creature, they give science points.

To the downside I will note all the same disease all DSC, stupid AI not in terms of gameplay, although here he is, vplane, waiting his turn, as the AI churns out useless units packs does not remove the old, and he had, every course I try to hook up with them specifically to move 1 square, because of this the wait your turn, freak. Apparently so Makar, creates the illusion of furious activity AI, though...in some cases you can stand surrounded by stupid aliens they hang out nearby and neobrasayte attention to you.

I
Igyana 17.04.20

And on account of little units, part 5 had a lot of them, but good? deprecated not used, and it was a little strange to see a building archers and next to the plane, then they apayutsya and old just disappear, and not a few of them, if honestly, a lot of unique units prasannah in addition to miracles, but to the factions, + I tried with cheats to pump out everything to check out, so to test sepsi.....even I regret that the Incentive is minus review to write, although I can understand not to buy cheap game and then shaman graphics half day, for example, I wasn't expecting this.

Wanted to say where you read about alpha Centauri, I guess I wanted to uslushat we heard, for example, I always knew and hoped that it will be a continuation Tsivy, which is what we got, developers would be fans of Civilizatii with G. s...m would be mixed if they moved away from the concept of the original, want alpha, make a new part, called the game Ziway, please be kind to it for us to do.
Although I'm not surprised that info is certainly slipped on alpha, first because of the fact that every blogger etc...t as he wants, and will post all the stuff referring to the official sources.
As an example: it is now something of history to cram, write stupid FROM the RECENTLY RASSEKRECHENNYH ARCHIVES... well and so.

B
Brashnashla 17.04.20

The 5th clone with all the pluses and minuses, except that the redesigned system of victory.
AI is also on the verge of freezing, sitting on another continent and declares war on me, xenos, I do not feel they have only met a couple times and all five species.
Pleased quests and modification of units.
The path of development - the same as religion in the 4th(?) tive. You profess godless Buddhism - we'll burn all of you in the name of Christ. Here, too, the

In General, the moral is to wait and to take the game+ 100500 DLC.

Rating: 7/10