3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 17.04.20 08:53 am

Denuvo? (Elex)

Denuvo? I heard about it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 17.04.20

Dark Kahn
Like no. Will not. The developers no money, and protection is already dying, now you'll die and all.

A
AT_Sagor 17.04.20

magister1
That's nice. Play is not given, and Zaruba on the ears.

P
PIRAT69 17.04.20

magister1
You Total War: WARHAMMER tell. Let them laugh...

a
airstorm 17.04.20

Dark Kahn
On darmowo need the money, and the piranhas with finances tight. So chill out ;)

I
Igor.Volkov 17.04.20

What the fuck Denuvo? A game without protection GOG.com already expected.

M
Metallist_SH 17.04.20

denovo already quacking all and Sundry, so now hardly developed brains would pay 5 mil for this crap.

S
Stanfil 17.04.20

and the price to 1200 as I can buy,not expensive

A
AT_Sagor 17.04.20

Stanfil
You can, but be careful!
I already do not trust. First, check out, and if hooked, then you can buy. After all, money is nothing to sneeze at.

k
kukava_d 17.04.20

Would voice bought, and so I'll wait for pirates! Maybe many will go that buy. Still$ 20 is not a lot of money!!!

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 17.04.20

Witchers
Well, Dishonored 2 months lasted. What brought the publisher its fruits.

M
Metallist_SH 17.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
I just heard that old versions of denova was used VMProtect, which was difficult to break-in. But in the new version it was removed, and then denovo began to quack almost the crowd hatskerov.

V
Vyxyxol 17.04.20

Dark Kahn
The game comes in the GOG service, so denovi will not.
Spoilers. You can Google.

f
fuckthis868 17.04.20

Yes, they have not enough money to denovo you che HD

D
Diego3000 17.04.20

The game is by their standards is really not that expensive for the PC version. I in the beginning thought to have to fork out for a 3-4T. R.
But of course the only thing holding back a Russian voice. The subtitles are nice, but full of atmosphere, the ear will delight the presence of native speech of course.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 17.04.20

>Denovo
You know, these issues could have been set three years ago, when it was new and nobody knew hacked next crashproof version of protection, or no - aaaaaa! Genova! Neposrat! And now-what's the difference if even the most expensive and secure projects break mandatory - and it is almost certain that a six-month struggle were either sponsored by someone else, or just crackers afraid to get it in the neck, disrupting the sale of AAA masterpiece, and gave the publisher time to recoup.

S
Shadow-live 17.04.20

Diego3000
oldfagi have to play with the German voice acting!

D
Demon of Night 17.04.20

Shadow-live
Bro, there is a problem. The guys who got the press version of the game and supplied the German voice acting in Russian subtitles the timings down. Subtitles short was done according to the timings under the English voice acting and German have problems with reading because of this... That short sentences are too long hanging on the screen, then long sentences disappear from the subtitles faster than you have time to read. Thanks bouquet of it)))

M
Master Sema 17.04.20

Shadow-live
XS well to a German, the Gothic I passed with a Russian voice acting.
kukava_d
Totally agree with you, I try to buy games only with full localization, and all sorts of freaks (this was about publishers, not developers) that translate their games into all languages except Russian is not going to pay for the unfinished work.

S
StrangerSE 17.04.20

Master Sema
Gothic was awesome with a Russian voice acting. There's even a Vlad Kopp scored

M
Master Sema 17.04.20

StrangerSE
Completely agree, and that voice helped even more to take in the atmosphere of the game.