3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Anackiy 17.04.20 09:01 am

Costume parasite (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Please explain to an idiot the principle of this suit.
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

Novel Posts
RussCromson
Actually this is not necessary. The main thing is to get the chopper to fly to the base. Then appears in the log, the message in the spirit Skull evacuated (Armor). After this message you can safely abort the mission, the parasites will be counted.

N
Nikita Belyakov 17.04.20

People help
I have developed a parasitic suit ran it in a mission, then he disappeared from the equipment and developments as if I have not yet opened although the game has already passed
what to do

B
Brock Samson 17.04.20

the women's skulls don't give disguise 18 pieces have been collected and no masking

G
Gregory023 17.04.20

Good time of day)
I have a costume designed, as well designed parasite armor and parasite camouflage. Faced with this problem:
Can't choose the camouflage selection menu items, he crossed when the armor works. Tell me what to do?)

R
Roman Postov 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
Thanks, didn't know! =)

_
__Aristokrat__ 17.04.20

Lads help RV!!!
After investigations of the parasite armor disappeared from studies of other parasites, what to do?

l
lizav28 17.04.20

Stunned all the Skulls,and take them Out and could not. Girls-the skull in the last mission-just couldn't get-what is it?

M
ManiacFPS 17.04.20

lizav28
to go further in the story, then you can...

B
Bogdan Volenko 17.04.20

People help,what missions give the opportunity to evacuate the skulls?

F
FOX_Skaynet 17.04.20

Bogdan Volenko
as a rule of skulls can be evacuated after the first part of the game,

F
FOX_Skaynet 17.04.20

the people help ???I've got everything (parasites on the armor---the parasites disguise ,,,) WITH WHOM AND WHERE to beat misty parasites ??????????

F
FOX_Skaynet 17.04.20

Bogdan Volenko by the way that would suit and parasites to develop to the desired level professionals of the study on the main base high don't remember so well, from 40 to mine 42 or 45

F
FOX_Skaynet 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!will explain ,,got camouflage parasites ,,,armor ,,but foggy to find where to get could not

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
But not for that.
About the fog - if memory serves me correctly, the only place from which they rise, it's a battle with the Skulls at the end of the job, Where's sting?.

7levin 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
Not quite clear what it means to force the chopper to fly to the base? If you're flying the chopper, the mission is automatically interrupted..

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

7levin
Spinner gets on base at regular intervals, or when moving from sector to sector. This sector unfortunately does not indicated on the map, but the border is - it's a fact. At intersections like this here invisible boundaries of the game displays a message stating that the helicopter had arrived at the base, removed so-and-so.

M
Maks Legay 17.04.20

Guys tell me what level should those be and honey in order to open it ?

C
Crociato 17.04.20

Max Legal
Need 25 level, but in addition it is necessary to evacuate at least one skull in 29 missions.

Z
Zahar1127 17.04.20

Please help... I opened the costume of the parasite, then I designed the capsule to the ability of the fog, but immediately after that suit just disappeared, the question is where is it and how to get it back ?

t
tesanta 17.04.20

Zahar1127
Move Code Talker of Parasitology, toist in the personnel management, transfer him to the medical squad. And don't touch it if you want to wear a suit.