3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RBunny 17.04.20 09:03 am

Bug after completing the main story (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi guys,once again was the story,and after the last conversation in Vizim complete the quest frying Pan as the new automatic merges.Maybe it was one?Anyone found a solution?Rollback does not help,too long to pass...

28 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 17.04.20

What mod?
RBunny wrote:
Rollback does not help,too long to pass...
This is the only way.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

Marie Spiridonoff
Dude,I would not write,if it were not for the hundredth time game.Quest hung in the White Garden,and then abruptly merged

R
RFL 17.04.20

Marie Spiridonoff
He did, read carefully.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

RFL
RFL wrote:
What mod?
For the weight :)

K
Krrrva 17.04.20

It was like with the quest where Stellissimo wars go in the cave and they meet the illusion Eredine. Well, a bug and a bug, nothing critical

R
RBunny 17.04.20

Marie Spiridonoff
You're either reflesh,or a fool indeed...the Quest I have passed in the White Garden,there is even the points it is evident that the pan came back the grandmother.Go get your eyes checked...

R
RBunny 17.04.20

Crra
I don't like when merged quests hanging,especially those that already know forgot((((

R
RFL 17.04.20

RBunny
Either a rollback, or to hammer and continue to take place.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

Marie Spiridonoff

More questions,Alyosha?)

R
RFL 17.04.20

It is a pity that you can not edit quests with the console, as in games of Beresty.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

RFL
Ska,this offensive plavucha arrived.I have to Add-in the mood(((

K
Krrrva 17.04.20

RBunny
What can you do. I always fail one quest, namely case gosudarstvennoi the importance of well I don't want to meddle in politics, and refuse to execute the order, it's also a choice but if you do not agree to the attempt, it will fail but I simply forgot bolt, already do not care for such trifles.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

Crra
Well,at least daddy salami there,and here on PG threw their saves.It's a shame konesh,almost perfect passing,all filthy quest zasrali(

R
RFL 17.04.20

RBunny
You know, he always pass at 100%. If something is missing, very sad...

s
strong.play 17.04.20

And my guys don't know the bug is not a bug happened.Also in the new game + Remember after the prologue starts the job of the Audience?So there is where you have to wear one of the three doublets of doublets, all of these exceed my level already at 24!!!!That is wear I and respectively pass through sujecki then, too.Standing in nothing but a towel and don't know what to do.Anyone had something similar?

R
RFL 17.04.20

strong.play
I don't think it will help, but if there is increase the level of enemies, put it away.
RBunny
Glad your problem is solved.)
I wanted to write to you that maybe because of this.

R
RBunny 17.04.20

RFL
Yes, that's not solved...When you remove a mod merged the quest just not displayed.Went-checked out-just drained...
Pechalka...100 hours killed

R
RFL 17.04.20

RBunny
Sad... and what will you do?

R
RBunny 17.04.20

RFL
Well,either take valokardin and pass it all over again,or look for the perfect save game to DLC is OK,but, while this was not off yet.Well or stupidly score...

R
RFL 17.04.20

RBunny wrote:
Well or stupidly score...
Did when provably two quest in Skellige. Since I'm a perfectionist, it was very hard to accept... But then went on Stone Hearts and forgotten.