3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RBunny 17.04.20 09:03 am

Bug after completing the main story (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi guys,once again was the story,and after the last conversation in Vizim complete the quest frying Pan as the new automatic merges.Maybe it was one?Anyone found a solution?Rollback does not help,too long to pass...

28 Comments
Sort by:
s
strong.play 17.04.20

RFL
Yes, that's just disabled.Only team is to level up and then roll back.But that does not work( to Rollback I mean.

R
RFL 17.04.20

strong.play
Rollback if only all completely reset command cleardevelop - Reset character (will look like early in the game and all that is in your inventory will disappear).

W
Widukind 17.04.20

is there a difference in what list game write quest, if you know what normal is passed

U
UnItalianoVero 17.04.20

RBunny
Well, you're their preservation in a Museum of computer games will not send and will not sell to anyone, so forget it. Moreover, that quest you've been through, nothing is missed. I did the same, but the whole game replay would not. And failed you had it long? Maybe Jo will reboot?

c
cheezette 17.04.20

Right now I would be sweating about some kind of side quest... well there is a bug dick to him, then once again there to trick people trying to solve a global problem?

D
Deliano 17.04.20

I once had a bug with another quest. Since then I after 2-3 quests are not what make a separate manual saving, and browsing, not failed if I have

s
strong.play 17.04.20

RFL
Yes I tried.Everything is thrown out all the loot that could.That's only for oils and elixirs are sorry.All pumped up to max level and then.Although I complain about that command line?

R
RBunny 17.04.20

UnItalianoVero
I say, kickbacks to an early stages does not help , the only option again