3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simmac 04.10.19 06:58 pm

To kill or to release Lorenzo Cabot? (Fallout 4)

During the quest, the Secret house Cabots there is such a dilemma.
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex.Raven 04.10.19

I let Lorenzo, then went to their house. Jack has met me at the door, and Lorenzo stood at the top. I have not had the chance to speak with either Jack or with Lorenzo. When I began to climb the stairs, Lorenzo suddenly gone mad and he soaked his entire family. Thus the dilemma to kill or not to kill women I passed - sort of like not killing, and access to the serum is received :)))

Z
Z126 04.10.19

I chose immortality.

O
Osa777 04.10.19

simmac
Take the gun action of the serum is not constant

c
choa 04.10.19

1) bblhed on charisma
2) ???
3) profit!

E
Erken_kz 04.10.19

In the description of the Wiki provided about the serum Effect +5 STRENGTH +50 SU -10 Rad/s for 36000 s. That all the improvements are 10 hours of gaming?

i
igor28026 . 04.10.19

Those who, like me, put on Lorenzo, should know the little nuances. I met him near the restaurant starlight, where under the bridge briefcase and a little loot. Time has passed a lot, I mean it already ten times forgotten - quest finished somewhere in the 50-60 level, and met on 208-M. Glad, come, clap on the shoulder, saying, how long, how many winters. He is mutual. Then look next three corpses lie. It turned out, my settlers, all three ghouls. Did you say you killed them? He says I am. You say, in kind, what the fuck? And I, says he, I study how radiation affected that they live a long time - Well, did you find anything? - No, everything is just beginning, the investigation will continue. I thought flashed, can fill him from behind, to teach it from my ghouls Guinea pigs to do. Then I think - maybe it will be continued? Maybe these studies need to end? And even if they do not, perhaps this is a good topic for a fashion? In General, watch your settlers Gul...

Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.10.19

Suggest after completing the quest rummage around the house.A lot of effort there patched. :P

s
stalkerspore 04.10.19

Developed judging by the conversations down to the fact that the correct choice is still in favor of the family (if you argue morally). Even though they are with the father and was wrong, exploited, all the cases. And curies from the murder of the family is not happy to put it mildly)
PS Curie entire game is not happy -.-

s
saa0891 04.10.19

Erken_kz wrote:
36000 C. That all upgrades are 10 hours of gaming?
1 hour it operates.

On topic,of course it is better to help Lorenzo as he will be GG to provide the serum which is quite useful properties,especially for those who like edged weapons,+5 POWER,+50 Resistance to damage.
But there is a nuance,it is impossible to sell and put from the inventory.

V
Voin1 04.10.19

It is fair to release the old man and punish his vile family. I would also like him to learn abilities. But a mysterious serum is also a very good thing.

g
getech 04.10.19

No! Apparently you did not read the dialogs Surviving Jack Kaboom. Just the same, right turns to kill Lorenzo, because he says that he went in his father's footsteps, so to speak he began to study science. He said he was looking for a way to cure his father, to kill initially, he didn't want it. And the result is this serum they are in fact not needed. Imogen she often forgot to take it and left the house. If Jack decided to kill his father, so he wanted to get this over with 400 years of immortality and serum it is not needed. Here are the other family Cabots once again really did the right thing. They kept the maniac deep in the hospital basement, so he couldn't get out and cause harm not only to them but to other people. But the serum was only an opportunity to constantly monitor and protect, like they took it is an eternal burden. But something made Cabot, 400 years later, to my mind, probably forever live once get bored. And Lorenzo himself crazy was, if you read his diary, it is logical that they put him in a psychiatric hospital. Especially if Jack would have immortality, he would have sooner killed Lorenzo and myself would have taken this artifact, making him immortal. Besides, before going to the chamber of Lorenzo, you can hear his dialogue with the raiders, where he happily wants to share them to this serum, i.e. he does not care whom to give her own family or the raiders. In the end, when the moral choice turns out 100% the Cabots family law, probably in the end still, Jack decided to finally kill Lorenzo. As there in a film? Do you want to live forever?

P
PowerGem257 12.06.22

Guys, this is of course all very interesting... But I'm most interested in how Piper will react to this?

A
Angry Jew 12.06.22

But what's the difference ....
There are still no consequences.

J
Jan95 20.01.23

getech
well done

J
Jan95 20.01.23

stalkerspore
haha, about Curie - that's for sure!