3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MightyMyth 17.04.20 09:07 am

Does not start. (Far Cry: Primal)

A window appears uplay cloud synchronization and then an error (APPCRASH). If you sample off the Internet, a window appears with the picture of the game and says that the first launch without Internet is impossible!!could you tell me the solution please!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 17.04.20

Tip from me: check the integrity of files.

tips on third party resource:
Far Cry 4 crashes, APPCRASH
Try to use DEP for file launch game.
Make sure is not overheating, neither the CPU nor the graphics card.
Crashes also occur on non-activated version of Windows.
In the way of the game should not be Russian characters.

M
MightyMyth 17.04.20

Checked and re-installed(without antivirus). Advice from a third party site, didn't help either.((

S
SwedovSandr 17.04.20

MightyMyth
the full game is bought? Or you have the offline activation?? reinstall yupley. the net is not clogged with torrents, etc.?

M
MightyMyth 17.04.20

Purchased through steam. The net is not clogged, and I re-installed Uplay and the game itself, and off site.

M
MightyMyth 17.04.20

Firewall is off also tried.

S
SwedovSandr 17.04.20

MightyMyth
Strange....try to delete the folder Far Cry Primal which is C:\Users\(user)\Documents\My Games or easier of Odrou in file Explorer, the documents folder, open the init folder My Games are there and delete the folder Far Cry Primal

M
MightyMyth 17.04.20

SwedovSandr
No such

P
Paul_SH 17.04.20

MightyMyth
Immediately after crush check the Windows Logs (event Viewer). In the error log that coincides with the failed launch of the game, pay attention to the name of the failing module and path. In addition to the errors (red) in the log can also be warnings (yellow), which should tell you the cause of the problem.
How to use Windows event viewer to solve computer problems

Try it in the client settings to turn off sync with cloud storage. Maximum shut down any programs running in the background (in the tray), without which you can do in the game. Launch the game (or the client, then the game) with the rights (on behalf of) the administrator.

General guidelines for Troubleshooting APPCRASH:
-- update the Windows system;
-- update (reinstall) the drivers (especially video card);
-- update (reinstall) system software: DirectX, Visual C++, .NET framework from Microsoft official website.
APPCRASH — how to fix?!

M
MightyMyth 17.04.20

Problem solved(installing sp1 For win 7). But still thank you)

P
Paul_SH 17.04.20

MightyMyth
Item No. 1 in the General recommendations to address the error APPCRASH))
Well done))

S
SwedovSandr 17.04.20

Paul_SH
it would just would solve my problem with hanging, pancake )))

P
Paul_SH 17.04.20

SwedovSandr
Answered in your topic :)

M
Maximozavr 17.04.20

Had the same chronomancy! When you run zips boot screen with the fangs, and then crashes without any notification!

From the magazine:

The name of the failing application: FCPrimal.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57d93bd3
The name of the failing module: FCPrimal.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57d93bd3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset error: 0x0000000003c1936a
The failed process ID: 0xf5c

Path faulting application: D:\Instal\Far Cry Primal\bin\FCPrimal.exe
Path faulting module: D:\Instal\Far Cry Primal\bin\FCPrimal.exe

H
HADFG 17.04.20

fcprimal.exe application error
0xc000007b