3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master13Harley 07.10.19 01:41 am

Skyrim Special Edition squares in the console. How to fix? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Classic The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was the problem with the console, namely, rectangle instead of letters. To solve this problem very simply. Just what was needed to change in this file (Skyrim\Data\Interface\fontconfig.txt.) line: map "$ConsoleFont" = "Arial" Normal map "$ConsoleFont" = "FuturaTCYLigCon" Normal. Alas, in the Skyrim Special Edition there is no such file (fontconfig.txt) and the problem remained. Someone already met with this in the updated version? How to fix this situation?
162 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIVA 07.10.19

not helping! write normally what where to throw ! file txt threw in the folder as in the screenshot and BSA Manager why and where?

M
Master13Harley 07.10.19

evgenij84757
Thank you so much! It worked.

P
PRIVA 07.10.19

work, optionally rename the text file .txt as the screen and go with the English language without team viewer. Jesus fucking Windows 10 PPC full!

Thank you! help!

P
PRIVA 07.10.19

not helping! write normally what where to throw ! file txt threw in the folder as in the screenshot and BSA Manager why and where?

Q
QUAKE885 07.10.19

Анжелика04
the console does not block achievements. But if modifications are you going to use then Yes

P
PRIVA 07.10.19

work, optionally rename the text file .txt as the screen and go with the English language without team viewer. Jesus fucking Windows 10 PPC full!

Thank you! help!

m
mvik 07.10.19

On the nexus there is a fix to the texture and the console in Russian.)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/887/?

Q
QUAKE885 07.10.19

Анжелика04
the console does not block achievements. But if modifications are you going to use then Yes

D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

Given the Incentive remaster of Skyrim, I downloaded, installed and had such a problem. In the start menu and in the game squares instead of letters. What to do with it. In the normal version of Skyrim, everything was fine.

m
mvik 07.10.19

On the nexus there is a fix to the texture and the console in Russian.)

S
STALKER_LEON 07.10.19

I have a similar problem. But the squares only in the console...

B
Bog - Imperator 07.10.19

Try russifiers download.

D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

Given the Incentive remaster of Skyrim, I downloaded, installed and had such a problem. In the start menu and in the game squares instead of letters. What to do with it. In the normal version of Skyrim, everything was fine.

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

leon18l
That's it. The same crap. Running away from the dragon in the starting area picked up everything that wasn't nailed down. And not only bad. Went Overdrive, and greed to throw is not allowed. Wanted temporary capacity cheat to increase, but I had to the city on all fours to shove)

S
STALKER_LEON 07.10.19

I have a similar problem. But the squares only in the console...

D
Dr_NooB 07.10.19

Alex Coachman
Well the console that I didn't even check. I have all the squares)

B
Bog - Imperator 07.10.19

Try russifiers download.

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

Dr_NooB
Try in properties of the game the incentive to change the language to English and then back. Let percacets localization files. I think rose just crooked.

A
Alex Coachman 07.10.19

leon18l
That's it. The same crap. Running away from the dragon in the starting area picked up everything that wasn't nailed down. And not only bad. Went Overdrive, and greed to throw is not allowed. Wanted temporary capacity cheat to increase, but I had to the city on all fours to shove)

P
PhysxN 07.10.19

leon18l