3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master13Harley 07.10.19 01:41 am

Skyrim Special Edition squares in the console. How to fix? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Classic The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was the problem with the console, namely, rectangle instead of letters. To solve this problem very simply. Just what was needed to change in this file (Skyrim\Data\Interface\fontconfig.txt.) line: map "$ConsoleFont" = "Arial" Normal map "$ConsoleFont" = "FuturaTCYLigCon" Normal. Alas, in the Skyrim Special Edition there is no such file (fontconfig.txt) and the problem remained. Someone already met with this in the updated version? How to fix this situation?
162 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 07.10.19

evgenij84757
thank you. it is a pity that in order to download the full set you need to register. go to log in.

S
Shakir 1975 07.10.19

How to enable the console in Skyrim??when I enter the codes for place codes vvoditsya squares

80th 07.10.19

Google help you...

A
AlenKIM 07.10.19

evgenij84757
I have the same boxes, my BSA Manager in an emphasis does not want to see Interface.bsa. I'm under the gun to roam the Internet. You can throw a ready-made archive?

B
Bazeka 07.10.19

Shakir 1975
in the game click modification -> search -> get EN find Russian textures and Console fix

e
evgenij84757 07.10.19

AlenKIM
http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_russian_textures_and_console_font_fix-138583/

D
Dimchik94 07.10.19

Bazeka
also on the pirates ride?

S
Shakir 1975 07.10.19

How to enable the console in Skyrim??when I enter the codes for place codes vvoditsya squares

B
Bazeka 07.10.19

Dimchik94
pirates look on the nexus

80th 07.10.19

Google help you...

B
Bazeka 07.10.19

Shakir 1975
in the game click modification -> search -> get EN find Russian textures and Console fix

b
bronx93 07.10.19

Anyways I'll help , the name of the file fontconfig.txt you need to change fontconfig_ru.txt Yes , but I have a. txt extension only in the properties , accordingly the name fontconfig , change to fontconfig_ru without a point and txt .
File need to download from an older version of Skyrim and folder interface to create in the folder date.
Ie all the advise above is correct , but in the name of a problem , without a point and txt to write, helped me ATP.

D
Dimchik94 07.10.19

Bazeka
also on the pirates ride?

B
Bazeka 07.10.19

Dimchik94
pirates look on the nexus

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 07.10.19

But damn, the console still works, even if there are squares, write one team( if only one) will be no problems with the squares, and even easier to make a batch file in the root( .txt file with the command you want to enter) and the game occasionally carry the bat ( carry.txt file which hammered a team player.modav carryweight 200, for example)

b
bronx93 07.10.19

Anyways I'll help , the name of the file fontconfig.txt you need to change fontconfig_ru.txt Yes , but I have a. txt extension only in the properties , accordingly the name fontconfig , change to fontconfig_ru without a point and txt .
File need to download from an older version of Skyrim and folder interface to create in the folder date.
Ie all the advise above is correct , but in the name of a problem , without a point and txt to write, helped me ATP.

D
Dovakin_95 07.10.19

evgenij84757
Where is the download archive?

e
evgenij84757 07.10.19

Dovakin_95
http://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_russian_textures_and_console_font_fix-138583/

u
uakero 07.10.19

Master13Harley wrote:
Yoo something wrong, but nothi

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 07.10.19

But damn, the console still works, even if there are squares, write one team( if only one) will be no problems with the squares, and even easier to make a batch file in the root( .txt file with the command you want to enter) and the game occasionally carry the bat ( carry.txt file which hammered a team player.modav carryweight 200, for example)