3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
i
iKapusha 17.04.20

I wouldn't mind, but if you are killed you will not be able to download the game from the last checkpoint :(

S
Setesh 17.04.20

Of course not, who would like that are sick in the head))

A
Aips95 17.04.20

Well fuck, there even with all the luck of being a normal human will not live long.

N
Niko71790 17.04.20

That would have written the author as someone to live there, then it would be possible to say, but most likely were due to the role of a farmer who normally complicated words can not say and steal all that is bad, and even while dying at every step, from hunger, from a knackery.

M
Maxell Rus 17.04.20

I think it's not all the same))

z
zzz111zzz 17.04.20

No witches and monsters around me Nada

O
Ouside 17.04.20

Nah, too harsh and cruel world.

v
vftor 17.04.20

And why not, if the trainer port on the time machine to move, you can find adventure and fun.

D
DjRPG 17.04.20

To be Regenon to fight everyone to restore order.

p
podokonnik 17.04.20

Yes I would, but only with trainers from lingon)

G
GWINBLEYDD 17.04.20

Except that by the Witcher) Generally would be a bad idea to do the next part of the RPG, for the same type of scrolls, but only in the Witcher, I'll even if it's in the third Witcher but to character your create and type as unknown, the Witcher will reputation to recommend him, etc. etc.

z
zzz111zzz 17.04.20

podokonnik
And I fling

K
Kot Leopold 17.04.20

If in the company of Geralt and his friends (Buttercup, Priscilla, Yen and Triss, Zoltan and others) then why not.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Yeah, remember his friends from the books, especially the penultimate.

V
Valeryn47 17.04.20

Dysentery, backward medicine, the feudal system, a world full of various creatures. In this world you would not how he lived, and as typical peasants, with purulent presume on the floor of the person with rotten teeth. Someone would be lucky and maybe he was more of a noble family, but still tempted ass, walked the streets where empty the shit and go in stinking of beer, blevotinu and then to the diner.

T
Trotilx 17.04.20

To the first naquera most would be able to survive. This is in addition to feudal brutal repression from all sides. And the lords themselves killed elementary mercenaries. Paracanoe the body of Geralt speaks for itself - this world, living beings are not happy.

l
lyaga11 17.04.20

dirty and Tris I've found.

v
vovadjo 17.04.20

I wouldn't bad the time, everywhere dirt, and death.

C
Chernyy Grifon 17.04.20

If I were a magician, a Griffin or a witch, then be happy. But if a commoner or a guard, nah.

J
JackofShadows 17.04.20

Yeah, booze would be with Zoltan wet