3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parrottranslator 17.04.20

Cops, too, sometimes behave weird....

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

Cops are a different story, people are very strange, sometimes fighting with each other, then run away from the cops fire back, or Vice versa. If you stand up for Odom and the same place(especially the vibrant),you will notice very strange things. It will be very fun to watch.

A
ArteminEm 17.04.20

very strange prostitutes in the game!!!
When they put you in the car,.....she rocking.....and that's all!!!!
Very strange! :)

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

Ha, vnature, and grandmother do not understand what take.

S
Snip 17.04.20

It is not clear, and for the restoration of the power of life.....for all you know have to pay:)

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

There is a restoration of energy? I am odersky car can break and jump, and nichrome. Rokstarovtsy just for fun did to the image to create.

N
Nevermore 17.04.20

in San I noticed there are two types of people
one dude in a white svitare blue stripe(as in about TOLSTOGANOVA MENDES)so I have it all the time frankly to steal the car(or fykenet of it,or steal when I go somewhere)
well, the second in a grey jacket and a hood.Full of strange,then pretends to smoke in missions or just do not nestage this will be blossom(sitting in the car and kourites,kill appears in ultrasound

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

There's this weird type of gang groove, smokes the same cigarette throughout the game and did not smoke!

T
Tayler Derden 17.04.20

There are some homeless walking the city and stsut anywhere... This mod?
PS Still is a man in an orange sportive what screaming when you fly it: Dont Push Me!

O
Orto Dogge 17.04.20

Anton, how do you define one cigarette he smokes or not?
By the way he throws.

O
O.G.Ice 17.04.20

the strangest thing obichnih passers-by it has eyes...eyes of this size I have seen in recent races sailormoon

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

Orto Dogge, I stood there for twenty minutes, and he's smokes and smokes, so I thought that it does not end. Did you see how he throws?

T
Toreno 17.04.20

Good logic there.
If a person smokes a cigarette for 20 minutes, then he smokes it all the time?

O
Orto Dogge 17.04.20

Toja, but seen.
Toreno, where twenty minutes is 20 hours.) I would not think so about the man who smokes so much.

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20

A count up would be such a cigarette, which can be a lifetime of Smoking. That would be a thrill for smokers(did not smoke).

B
Big Daddy aka Lil Papa 17.04.20

cj-toha

so they're like cigar smoke... (may be wrong)
20 minutes is fine...

O
Orto Dogge 17.04.20

No... besides there twenty hours.

B
Big Daddy aka Lil Papa 17.04.20

Orto Dogge

If you count IT for 20 hours, the game is very, very many strange things... for example, how much you want people on the pronunciation of a word...)) for a few minutes

G
Goblin sk8er13 17.04.20

I had the bug men went with each drugom hand!

O
Orto Dogge 17.04.20

Goblin is back to BC was not a bug.
Big daddy, well, in principle, go that way. Still, from a few seconds/minutes nothing changes, but for twenty hours goes all the day, therefore considered more reasonable in questions of time of San Andreas to take into account the large temporary value, to which twenty hours could be considered.