3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kondrat_Sun 17.04.20

Yes, it was necessary to shoot him to be sure that he will not float away.

g
gtalegend 17.04.20

And that the current near the road to Los Santos on the shore saw the man with the camera in a raincoat with a hat on his head and decided to follow him. After a few photos of the urban landscape, this strange entity took and just jumped into the water and of course drowned. But drowned in a pose as if something was taking pictures of something under the water.
it's a well known Easter eggs get away from that place and again come back - there will be another PED, the game generates the pedov of the countryside
I wonder how the representatives of the triad during a conversation so easily brandished AK47 and holding it in one hand???
this is garbage, if you create a guy with a minigun or rocketlauncher - they are and they are also waving )minigun 18 kg
Kalash where the 4.3 is a mistake of a clear R*

very cool - when you take a thug out of the car and sit in it and slightly move it ,so he doesn't catch up ,
he brazenly pulls out the first popavshego driver out of the car and continues to move

in Sana'a the behavior of pedov in General is very limited - most about how to shoot the bandits 45 mine the accuracy they have in the original - so once I stand in Jefferson is points - thick and opposite families in a cap and chain for cross - stand two meters away from each other , both with a colt 45 and shoot - so I went to pee)) come they shoot and both still pretty much health I got overwhelmed both of us addicts)

M
Mazahammer v.2 17.04.20

In Sana'a passers-by mad...

g
gtalegend 17.04.20

Don't you know that members of the same gang,if shot,almost each other health not take away.That's when shooting different gangs-beauty!
and you have just read what I wrote - I did say the same gang?

S
Sladkiy baget 17.04.20

Sory,did not read.But they I have a good shoot.Cool,when 5 points with a micro-SMG,4 families-2 with a desert eagle,SMG 2 s-beauty!

g
gtalegend 17.04.20

when MP5 is better I thought as an empty eagle - if he got killed , if not then he's already dead)

S
Sladkiy baget 17.04.20

They often miss

n
nikita gamer 17.04.20

here's another such a case:I went to the dealer and pressed Culp Locke he ran firing into the air. Why?

g
gtalegend 17.04.20

and why I noticed the most resourceful and tenacious are those who threads - once I captured territory in East Los Santos (east los santos ) with no additional scripts , with the original characteristics of the crooks
the density of 30 bandits there - so one person with threads alive after surviving 4 territory, and he was armed with an empty eagle,I decided that he's a real OG - drove him to the grove stith landed and released)))ahh

here's another such a case:I went to the dealer and pressed Culp Locke he ran firing into the air. Why?
this miscalculation Rockstar - he would have to shoot back at you that is just the animation not worked out - they do behave strangely sometimes fit IMEI yes - it is like C. J. politely asked to get out of here - he will shoot at you and turn away and then stand

l
loretta 17.04.20

Some passersby are asking themselves!! My character got fat much, so it was all teasing of course, answered back, so they climb into a fight! And still funny - in accidents, fighting with each other with shovels and bats!!! And talking to each other funny, especially the girls of easy behavior - share their experiences. apparently )
And saw that one of the cars got out the gang members woozie and shoot each other :))

g
gtalegend 17.04.20

and you try and hit the bandit car from families - he will come out and begin to blame their leader that is szh

I
ILdar07 17.04.20

and I'm here, there, aim at his - he hands will raise. well, it's natural. and that's what's unusual:
1) Pedy behave differently when CJ threat on speed sweeps past. the strange movement - raise your hands. how, I wonder, it could save from hitting? probably, they are convinced that vehicles can stop instantly.
2) social service workers (cops and firemen) - very strange. as already many times proven. can be deployed in a variety of places (cops); if one got out of the car, then climbs in and throws the partner, he goes about his business (firefighter) or stealing a car (COP).
3) very strange behavior of private drivers. can have a shootout with the cops like 3 fingers on the saw for a while was being chased by the cops. the limo crashed, it left the driver, got in the car and began to shoot at the cops... I do not envy its owner.

S
Stars DeaTTTTTh 17.04.20

http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/424152/8031/82379/] so what did they share - odd.But we have just the three of us all together on the custom chasing, I just dismissed...

_
_Gulya_ 17.04.20

Go in area 69 and there you all will tell about it.
Incidentally he was around the house the girlfriend,and if she called him?:)

M
Maxim.S 17.04.20

Blanzh eye and teeth many do not. And naked ;-)

A
Alias [1093] 17.04.20

And I have damn there are a couple of bugs - the seller of buns or hot dogs throws all passers-by except me, and in gyms all of mocada, the largest massacre in the gym of San Fierro - master, two apprentices and two yoga beating each other with their feet.

A
Almatinskiy Perevodchik[U 17.04.20

the most unusual is the person who walks with naked torso in jeans and with Panama red on the head, I have it often on the riots was Bouncing off,well, there's car get stolen the pistol will kill someone or be and flee from the scene in the car from the cops leaving, etc, etc

L
Lovkach 17.04.20

there are 3 in my opinion strange brow:
1.Hat
2.Cloak
3.In rural areas there is one person bald and shirtless (leatherface)

R
RJ_de_Rex 17.04.20

after another shootout, one of the cops worked pcj-600 the respectable citizen and wheal, probably EDATE donuts

s
stograd 17.04.20

there is one person he laziet everywhere all someone is looking for, sometimes doing the riots, his name is CJ)