3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 18.04.20 09:18 am

DRM (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

With
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 18.04.20

Just no sense to it to push

_
_SubZero_ 18.04.20

whether or not what's the difference HD for a week exactly get hacked

D
Darcs299 18.04.20

Harry Spreter
Denovo will still crack it in a week or a month and this is a waste of money

E
Evilad 18.04.20

About what denovi will not objevily developers are still in the first time after annonce.
The meaning of gold Eisenia pirates? If all that it included is a season pass, and all those DLS plot will come later.
From an economic point of view is not profitable to take the silver pack. But not izvstno how they will sell these DLS then separately. And second, Warner drove the price of gold Eisen, and if abroad, the game itself costs 59$, silver 80, gold 100, then we should prices to be others. If the standard 2000, the ratio of silver should be 2700, and 3500 gold.
In short, warnery those of smothery, but I took gold XD

p
prick1e 18.04.20

well, here I went for a compromise, took the silver, and if the game racked so that there is a desire to re-take it, after all DLS will take Goti at a discount.

B
BlooDFeaR666 18.04.20

well, it seems to me still even if denovi will not be hacked the next day like everything is exactly the lion's share of sales is still a version for consoles where as we know no piratok (though already there was the first pirate for consoles but they are old games) is also a large number of fan of players who only buy a license even there were articles that hacking games is not as much hit on the sales of the game

m
madi772 18.04.20

So was the news that piracy does not affect the company's revenues, they say if people do not want to buy, then what's the difference from the protection

W
Wolf347 18.04.20

Just to test the performance on your computer, the graphics, fps, lag-mages, and then, as always...... Well, you understand))))

m
maxnikolaef 18.04.20

So will Denuvo or not in the game ?

a
agula98 18.04.20

maxnikolaef
Yes, it will.

new_denuvo_test 2128263 New DRM implementation branch

S
ScorpionBSG 18.04.20

There is Denuvo.

N
NightHawkreal 18.04.20

Something began to warn at the last moment.

a
agula98 18.04.20

Harry Spreter wrote:
Denuvo kind of optimization hurts
Harry Spreter wrote:
got prazacka
In any case, thanks for the beta test.At the present time to take pre-order games=suicide.

V
VsynC 18.04.20

Harry Spreter
Write your Config Pliz.

S
Sasha Tozlovan 18.04.20

Harry Spreter
Well, what is it?)

g
ghost7272 18.04.20

Sasha Teslovan
DRM-third-party technology suppliers: Antitamper that Denuvo is there