3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 18.04.20 09:21 am

Quint where to get the collection? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Went through all the quests associated with quintom, except to complete the collection of cards
I looked at the map-guide, ran around all the place, no purpose. At the moment the very last person I played - Thaler, who told me about Lambert, though Lambert I won the map long before that. The main plot I'm on the quest where you gather the kids in kaer Morhen to fight with TO
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deliano 18.04.20

L
Lifariya 18.04.20

Actually it's pretty difficult. I have never managed to get the whole set. Around those who have a special card - it is simple, innkeeper, in General, too. But to find all traders...

W
Widukind 18.04.20

Deliano
have a value village all sorts of players - merchants and innkeepers, about which often forget. In one of the passages could not complete this quest until it turned out that we had to win the last map from the merchant in the port of Goldstein on ARD Skellige. Or the quartermaster of nilfgaard in the Southeast corner welensky locations. Or a blacksmith in Novigrad which is not in the square, to the North-West - happens for the whole game to him and never will work, because all the time I use the services of other masters, and generally forget about what it is, and the map with him, etc.

D
Deliano 18.04.20

Innkeepers all beat + everyone has bought, who sold, this is 100% sure about the other vendors XS, but try to look at all, not important, just a merchant, or alchemist, herbalist, tailor

T
The_Rock. 18.04.20

Deliano
in BOS, I wrote how you can find, just don't know whether to post links to third party sites

A
ArsenyPestr 18.04.20

Deliano
http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/gvint-chast-pervaya
Look at this series of guides, written there, where to find EACH card. Find out the missing in your collection and look for

M
Mama Stiflera 18.04.20

Play Quint, with all who in the present dialogue, then don't make a mistake and collect all the cards

A
AKM_39 18.04.20

I was wrong, played with all the way I thought in the main story but left 2 or 3 in Velenje, didn't know where to look for them and scored. Went to go further and stupidly in the first tavern DLK Blood and wine acquiring the remaining cards - quest over.

s
strong.play 18.04.20

I look at the screen,and I can already tell that all merchants and blacksmiths beat you)))So you have to go to the merchants again.Only purchase!Where you forgot to buy.And that's to buy because it is said that the people you are supposed to beat, no))of course if you do not have the quest there play with it or go to the Passionflower.I was such.I'm in Velenje couldn't find 3 cards and it turns out they are from a dealer who was rescued from the robbers.And I about it and forgot.So think about it.Maybe you, too?

S
Sergey 82 18.04.20

strong.play wrote:
I'm in Velenje couldn't find 3 cards and it turns out they are from a dealer who was rescued from the robbers.
Good point. In Velenje is a village of Glinnik. There are no quests there, there is no Board obyavleniy. There is a merchant who sells maps. Dealer predvoritelno need to save. That is where look at the picture:

B
BadEvgen 18.04.20

I had the same problem. Then when it came to Bokhara, acquiring the remaining cards into the first tavern, Korolik seems to say. It's plot will have with the knights to go, and that's when the quest will be completed)

D
Deliano 18.04.20

Trader of Glinnik saved and cards are bought, today checked. Through the interactive map ran great again, to no avail. !Except one, at the North-Eastern gate of Novigrad is the Crematorium of the cemetery, on the map it shows the player Quint, but in fact there is even talk Niska impossible =\
strong.play
Thank you, this is a very easy quest. At least now there's no need to play with everything in the third round, and look for merchants.

D
Deliano 18.04.20

One place found a Golden Sturgeon. The problem was that I didn't have him as the innkeeper, I had 5 times to run off and meditate. I love this math. Buying cards again he was gone and not displayed on the map. Left 1 card to Velenje, I'll go look :)
And the fact that I Novigrad innkeeper sells card Velena is this normal? And I don't even know in Velenje to look for or in Novigrad

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Sergey 82
In!!!The fellow that pozabotilsya to throw a screen!!!!I've played during the game was won by Quint on rules complexity, and collected the cards.Once with me the same delema happened)))I Want to complete a quest and can not((the Book specifies where they are!!!!!Here I saved this weirdo and left saying then come and ask him.And forgotten.Could not wspomnienie 5 I've spent real time in order to climb round the entire Velen and Novigrad in search of the last cards!!!And lo and behold found it!!!

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Here take a look)))

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Deliano
not for that.A friend of mine.Questions, please than I can help))))

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Deliano
Yes you are right.I have this innkeeper do sometimes not appear(((On the map there are supposedly but not really(((Glitch his mother..And in Velen ' well, look I'm not particularly remember but...1)If you have completed all the quests with maps in Velenje the rules 2)separate the type of characters they Kuznetsov a large role do not play.3)it turns out that you apparently where not bought ее4)note that the map can be type of discharge or penalty or horns.5)There are more cards Gunther about the dim darkness.You can buy them near the village of Karsten or how it is called.There's a circus to be.According to my South East.Right now the screen give))what you the innkeeper sells map of Velena OK!!

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Deliano

s
strong.play 18.04.20

Deliano

D
Deliano 18.04.20

Found the last of the dealer cards. He was a quartermaster in Voronezh. I want to win won, and not asked.. )) And map skellige where to get?