3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.20 09:26 am

The appearance of our satellite (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hey guys, explain stupid. Generally found companion (undead) the mask of disguise and a tool to remove heads from dead enemies. Remove the head from a dead NPC, and then what ? how to change the look ? OTO by default if he turns to the elf that freak !
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 18.04.20

The tool and the person killed need to make a mask. You already have a ready-made mask. Wear it, there are 5 skills to become one of 4 races, or to remove the transformation. Use skills and all.
I just don't understand why this mask when in battle she's useless, and in communication and combat helmets enough to hide the appearance. And FEIN I did not have the character for conversations or to use trade.

M
Mr.Caduceus 18.04.20

Alex Coachman
Some of the characters aren't talking to some races, as well as additional options in the dialogs(probably).

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.20

Alex Coachman
The question was not that. The campaign said it wrong. I want to change the appearance in which he turns ! By default it is converted (if to choose a race ) for example, in elf, apparently some wrinkled woodpecker. I would like to change the model appearance. (unless of course it is possible) with the help of scalped individuals

D
Deadeye181 18.04.20

Vlad_Epifanov
With the existing mask, nothing to do, and for new need 4 people of different races and 5 areas of origin, in pairs connected persons and areas, and in the end connect 4 the resulting mask with the last sphere. Don't know if it'll affect the appearance of disguise, just to second was unnecessarily, I hope they are not scripted.

A
Alex Coachman 18.04.20

Deadeye181
Most likely scripted. I don't think the game determines the appearance of the character from which you removed the face and then turns you into it.

D
Deadeye181 18.04.20

Alex Coachman
Very pity, it would be funny to see the reaction of friends novoplastunovskaya.

n
neinoneon 18.04.20

Deadeye181
Tried reincarnated and then use the mirror on the ship?

D
Deadeye181 18.04.20

neinoneon
Nope, I have no need, I'm not the thread created.

G
Gryxa 18.04.20

further on the subject will find a mask that has already been collected)will be able to transform into any of the 4 races