3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 18.04.20 09:26 am

Merchants... (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The people , prompt , please! My gang, the Persians need to pump six skills: air , earth , fire , water , vendela and the art of murder. I'm in the Fort and about found the dealer only books water((( is it Possible in the first location to find dealers of all the rest I need? Or do I have without leveling a skill costs? And now just a guard - 3 out of 4 of the Persians in the 5th level starting fighting skills(((
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 18.04.20

In the Fort there are lots of merchants including those that you need. You weren't looking. For example, the lizard which she needs to fill up, sells books fire they can steal from him while he's sleeping or dead body to pick up.

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

Art books killer you can find traders name I don't remember that stands next to the Fretboard or something.
Books pyrokinetic the lizard, who is a dreamer, it is located to the right of the entrance to the cave if face to the entrance to stand.
On the water the lizard, who philosophizes on the topic the source why he turned against us is from the goal where Alexander cut off the tongue of a lizard on the right, there will find it.
On military Affairs, to it again to the lizard, which stands in the cave with the elves.
For necromancy to a sick old woman in the tent sidit and wants to die.
The call is to forge that the right of the gate where Alexander cut off the tongue of a lizard.
Wrote all of whom remember...

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

There locations another Elf's still out there on the beach. He also has books skills there, I just can't remember what. And Yes, the higher you level the more books with the skill they have. Well, the word...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.04.20

In the game this markers are. Found a valuable place, put the token with the signature.

S
SS44 18.04.20

Yeah , that's what I have. The lizard in the cave sells trash and even a book! The lizard , which she had stopped , too, empty((( Around Neck vendor sells books for Archer and my thief((( Call and necromancy sold , but I do not need nafig...
Damn , the game is random is whether wild or something?

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

The transformation sells gnomia the doctor in the cave elves. And every lepom the range is updated. And during the game traders will come across.

R
Rollins_- 18.04.20

it is better to kill the traders and pick up valuable loot, or trade with them

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

Rollins_-
Of course to kill and take everything for free. Generally the game is designed to angelitofree anything that moves. It's not doom tree sticks

S
SS44 18.04.20

Sharg30 Crap? Here in the Duma it is to kill everyone and everything - the brain is resting And here we have the gray matter to disturb)))
Children , but can be wet without consequences silent monks and fighters in the arena? Will not be disrupted or quests there then some type of unnecessary Agra NPCs in any new locations?
P. S. to conclude the topic of merchants in the first location it should be said that in the South camp there are a few shopkeepers))) In particular , finally , where I bought air and fire zackly!

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

SS44
Huh?! Weird. And we had a nice chat with cyberdemons...probably something really wrong with gray matter. Well there's always someone to correct and instruct on the right path.

B
Bastarder 18.04.20

Traders skill books:
1. Woman Nabora to the left of the entrance to the Fort, sells books the Summoning,
2. The woman Hilda, located in the kitchen Griff sells books Art of murder.
3. Sick woman Mona, who is in the tent right of the entrance to the premises of the Fort,and sells books of Necromancy.
4. Female dwarf doctor Lesto, which is the campfire and the old man near the entrance to the cave of the elves on the southern coast of the Fort, sells books Turning.
5. Lizard Kalios in the cave of the elves, sells books on Military Affairs.
6. Lizard Geohost located in the kitchen Griff or sleep on the couch near the southern shore to the right of the cave elves, sells books Pyrokinetic.
7. Elf Mal who roams the South-West Bank of target books of Geomancy.
8. Kvestodatel Gavin, rushing to the West of the teleporter, sells books Aradului.
9. Lizard Redzic roaming between the tent and fire, to the South of Gavin sells books Gidrofizike.
10. Girl Foam bored on the gallery above the kitchen Griff sells Skill books hunting.