3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XOHOMEP 18.04.20 09:33 am

Good ending for the Oldest? (Fallout 2)

So, ladies and gentlemen - you'll laugh, but in those days, when all the normal roleplayers have already passed the 4th Foul, but I just started the series from the beginning. For the first time, that is, (in those days, when I got the first part, I somehow stubbornly ignore, preferring Wizardry, Might & Magic and the like Icewind Dale, not to mention Diablo and its clones). The first part took place in the summer - well, as passed... normally only the 4th times, true, but at least there it was clear: put the addon Restored Good Endings, do not do long quests, doing no more than three operations in the brotherhood of Steel, generally, especially not chew snot, fit in 90 days, and all the good endings in your pocket. But with the second as it is not very clear...

Killap's patch set, like bugs with fixed endings... but whether I'm doing something wrong or not fixed to the end. Yeah, I got the good ending Gecko (could pass the economic drive that is not enslaved ghouls). But the good ending 13th asylum, I never saw (although Dr. Schroeder fried, and after the repair company of intelligent deathclaws in vault is not returned, even Goris took their family companions prevented). No their endings not seen! Same thing with the ending of the hub: how am I not perverted, I have not managed to get fuel for the tanker and their space Shuttle (and without fuel for the tanker does not go further in the story on an oil rig, right?)

But the most disgusting feeling left at the end. You need to do not just destroy the Enclave, but to save his (and pile up residents 13th), right? And Oldest openly said: you have to destroy the reactor to shut off a force field prison. Went to the HSE with fire and sword, killed all the turrets and all in power armor (and anyone else who resisted, including the Nazis-the scientists). Handles (fix) force field can not be removed. OK... but if you force the scientist to shut down reactor (or blow up his computer), immediately close both the sealed door and the 4th (presidential) floors up, and the 1st (input) down! That is, you yourself can run to the exit using open the secret stairs, but back to cameras - shish...

Yes, it is possible to convince other scientist (the Creator of a new virus) to release the virus inside the tower, vaccinating HS and prisoners. Well, it is theoretically possible - you need that or 9, or 10 charisma, and I have 6 left after all cyborgization, that is, even two doses of mantatov will not help. But it wouldn't change anything, I already read: die only civilian soldiers in an airtight armor will not stop, the President will not kill, and the camera will not open. And Yes, Vick says ... sergeant Granite. He tells the Chosen One that despite the prisoners have already fled to the vessel, for them personally, there's a very big problem named Frank Horrigan. - that is supposedly the Granite says that the prisoners have escaped, and only then pricipal Horrigan. Nonsense: in the original (English) dialogue of the Sergeant, there's nothing there, and the good ending is the Oldest (which would die a natural death at large) are not shown.

So my simple question is accordingly: what am I doing wrong? How to save her and get all the good endings?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 18.04.20

K
KeDweller 18.04.20

About the oldest not remember the ending. It says that the Chosen one has established a new settlement, consisting of residents of the Arroyo and the residents of vault 13. As for the cameras - to open them and do not. Blow up the computer and blow to the tanker, all. In order to get the good ending for the claws 13 in a shelter, you can fix the voice module to the shelter from blowing on the Enclave.

K
KeDweller 18.04.20

5 times he passed the first part there, if you already know all the details, and you can in 30 days to meet. The second part, and at all times 20 passed - already can with your eyes closed pass)) Gorgeous game.

X
XOHOMEP 18.04.20

KeDweller
That's what it is, what a good ending for the residents there! If you read the article about the ending to fallout wikia, there is the ending of Elder dies peacefully, but it does not appear when the Oldest died on the oil rig. That is, once it (and the others to rescue) is possible, but HOW? As for claws... so these two weeks are not simply to be a companion and return to Goris and to still to finish the game during this time?

As for the first Foul, then Yes - it is possible and faster (I could 45-48 days pass, if not without surgery), but I always put two conditions: 1) get all the good endings, and 2) don't go at random into the void, that is don't use out of game knowledge to find a certain location before I about it will tell. Accordingly, in such hands, not very much pass for a month ;)

M
MelShlemming 18.04.20

XOHOMEP
In the Hub you can negotiate with the traders on the water supply in vault 13 and thus to increase the time in search of chip.

X
XOHOMEP 18.04.20

150 days is not just enough in search of the chip... that's three times more than enough to beat the game. However, an additional one hundred days on the chip still will not save the city... Los Angeles (Boneyard) will die on the 90th day, necropolis on 110й, Hub on 140й. However, fortunately, the 1st Foul you can go (and get all the good endings) and 84 days (with three of the most important operations), and 48 (all without surgery). My question was not about the 1st Foul of (with it-it is just that easy), but about the second...

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.04.20

XOHOMEP wrote:
That is, you yourself can run to the exit using open the secret stairs, but back to cameras - shish...
Yes, this plot point is not thought out or designed, but not implemented in the final version. Like Abbey with the EPA (the new location, you need to install the restoration project). Plot hole, in short ))

XOHOMEP wrote:
How to save her and get all the good endings?
Pfft... no )