3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.V.A 18.04.20 09:34 am

Far Cry Platinum (Far Cry)

http://www.farcryplatinum.ru/
142 Comments
Sort by:
d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

By April in time full version to release?

ps. all happy.

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Happy New Year 2014. I wish you success in your work, I hope more will we, fans of Far Cry, to please its mod. Respect to you.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

GenryBlack
And I congratulate the identity. )) I wish you success and lots of creative ideas this year!

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

a wave of questions No. 4

where it will be an action game ? (it is known that one such place Chukotka)

will there be a mission on the ship ? (may have changed his mind)

will there be exotic weapons ? (I have described the jellyfish IIiii severed hand of triguna is a machete)

can I be in one of the missions to help survivors ? (to reach point B, etc etc)

will the return of one of the old locations ? (after a couple of years there's a lot probably has changed)

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

denk28
Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah! (grabs his head) You're hopeless. ))

GenryBlack
I am only interested in one thing - when approximately will be ready? By the spring? By the summer?

PS: And what about gameplay videos?

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

At least post screenshots or videos, and then have to wait bored.

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Oh, you'd still drives this game to release, I would for the collection.

d
denk28 18.04.20

JetRanger

well, since there are dinosaurs , why not do some weapons specifically against them (they are in fact reptiles , and
directed jet of liquid nitrogen + ,,run in RAM Raptor = dead chilled Raptor.

or you can add kilomet. the same thing will be killer.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

denk28
Good old firearms - cheap and cheerful, to the same effectively. Why then Crysis-freezer or Unreal-cyclotomic.

d
denk28 18.04.20

JetRanger
firearms are good , but variety never hurts

never played these 2 games, but the opportunity to cut trigano hand ,and then use it as a cudgel would look good in the form of Easter eggs.

you can also add the gun game judge Dredd vs death. (the gun has several types of ammunition : standard , incendiary , explosive , ricochet , infrared and armor piercing)

d
denk28 18.04.20

Tragen

I have just started the rampant imagination and ideas. (besides , the ideas are interesting)

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

denk28
Your ideas would look good in a game like Serious Sam. But Far Cry is not the style, and all these cyclotomy and draganska hand there is not suitable. It's like in cool action insert sitkovsky joke with a laugh.

d
denk28 18.04.20

JetRanger and Trigen

and how X850 from matto 4 ?

GenryBlack

and it is possible to describe the AI of the dinosaurs ? (as find Jack if he hides from them as interrelated ? )

d
denk28 18.04.20

Tragen
and most importantly - X850 despite its singularity looked very good. (although in Matto, everything looks good)

well kilomet can be folded , but a jellyfish.... it can also be skolkovskaya development . liquid nitrogen under pressure shoots of the cylinder when you press the trigger . it is quite plausible. and for Easter weapons in General class .

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
A flamethrower? Wow! Now that's interesting. Taken from the game some(Far Cry 2 or 3, I guess not?) or perhaps they themselves have done? And yet, in addition to weapons from mods Delta Sector and Matto 4 you your hope added, for example: revolver, shotgun, any gun, etc
More screenshots.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

About the flamethrower, remember how long ago, its a modernization of the forum farcry.ru did show screenshots with it. By the way, it turned out he had then a good idea. Interestingly, in the Platinum the same flamethrower or not?

PS: SCREEN-SHO-YOU ! Give the screenshots!

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Well, the flamethrower you made or took it from some game? Lay out screenshots, so at least the wait will be easier=)

Z
Z.V.A 18.04.20

GlasierFrost1.4
Took over as the basis of other modifications

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Understood. Left nothing at all before the release of the beta. Looking forward to it.

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

By the way, when will be available to download the beta?