3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ch1nes 19.04.20 10:29 am

After running nothing happens (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

I read that someone has a black screen is shown, and I have no progress in this. That only did not try. Reinstalled DirectX, CC+, all that is possible in the standard way, but run or not. Other games run without problems. Anyone had this problem and how is it cured?
My config:
Percents : I5 4690K
RAM: 8gb
Video card: GTX 1050Ti
Operating system: Windows 10 pro
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 19.04.20

Ch1nes
Pirates or litsuha?
I'm now downloading the beta, but we'll see will start or not.

S
Sleepwalker_BMTH 19.04.20

Nifiga does not start. A window opens with the game and a few seconds closes. Sho hemorrhagic?

C
Ch1nes 19.04.20

Flokkkis
Don't know, pirates or litsuha obtained. As mentioned in tacit, win 10 for people with a disability can be updated for free, and I updated to 8.1 the day before yesterday. About limited capacity, upgrade may each of Windu, for whom there are no moral values, but I'm a tanker, so you could say Windows for me. What about the original if it is, I don't know. Downloaded it from the office site, but activated via KMS. The essence there, all igruli no problems going, but this does not start from word at all..

W
Wolf347 19.04.20

Ch1nes
Launched. The game is gorgeous! But, uuuuh))))) the first time flew on the splash screen. Rebooted the computer and everything is OK. Any departure. Windows tenth.

C
Ch1nes 19.04.20

In General, the problem a day later I decided. If suddenly, someone had restored his Windows\reset saving files, fuck to demolish the whole origin and cache and reinstall. I have everything working. There was a problem with the FIFA servers were not visible and with star wars, the game would not load. Now everything works without problems.

R
Roman Persidskiy 15.07.20

Ch1nes
how to carry orgin, its cache and reinstall? And where is it? I have a pirate, if that

D
DuboK0607 29.01.21

If nothing happens on startup, try deleting the BootOptions.
File directory: C: Users username Documents STAR WARS Battlefront II settings BootOptions.
There was this problem. I originally decided to switch to dx12, but the performance left much to be desired. To switch to dx12, open the BootOptions file with notepad and change GstRender.EnableDx12 0 to GstRender.EnableDx12 1. To start on dx11, delete the BootOptions. Before the next launch of the game, delete the file again, otherwise either nothing happens, or the game instantly freezes and throws it to the desktop without any errors. The problem itself is precisely in the value of GstRender.EnableDx12 0, I tried to change / delete this value, marked it as read-only - nothing helped.
Result: either play dx12 without dancing with a tambourine;
or on dx11, but each time before starting, delete the BootOptions.