3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1aleks 19.04.20 10:29 am

Mafia II Mafia I vs (Mafia 2)

Something like this Temko I have not seen... (if there is please delete)
I passed both games to the end, like more I part. Part II is of course not garbage, but there is no such atmosphere, which was in the first part. In the second everything seems so modern and loud. It was too gorgeous, I didn't in the first part. Yes the ending in the second was... unfinished.
177 Comments
Sort by:
p
phoenix513 19.04.20

This topic is the only correct one. I wrote all the arguments for and against in each game. Discuss together, will soon lay out

B
Binocl 19.04.20

Thank you, so play. By the way, as I understand it, the purchase Incentive is acquired and the first part? No, Batman, not afraid :) I'm on schedule, never pay attention, especially in the trailer of Mafia 2 was surprised by the colorful explosions in this cozy town...

p
plavorona 19.04.20

Mafia 2 is full of crap!!!! I'm now back to the first part!

There's even a free ride and extreme or slightly inferior to the storyline.
There are bits and similar weapons, and secondly, even a fist on the car you can't hit...
Where Zagorodnii trip??? they are not at all, but they are also fascinating.
In the first part it was possible to shoot from the window and SIT AT ANY DOOR
car, and then alas..... The car just to drown out not leaving it,
to climb to the roof also does not work, and turn the machine on the roof could not.
The level of damage close to the GTA (almost equally damaged, and equally hanging front bumper on the same mount), and remember 1 part - where each new scratch on a different place and was drawn in different ways.. gets in a fight - not yet cut down, can not escape. The transport is not train, no taxi, no trains no trams... sides of the city dead zones which did not get in, though the road there. AND HATE THIS GPS NAVIGATOR!!!! 1940-1950-ies, think about it). When you puncture the car goes not any worse than new tyres, I
even managed 3 metal discs to come off on the highway from the police, well, where exactly?
Neeeee... I waited for 8 years masterpiece for her bought a new computer and here such a bummer and disappointment.... so sad....
All additions should be a single entity in the game. The missions in Grand theft auto, in which Jim Vendetta there, we had to give people from a salvage yard,
and the rest to murders and massive docks AND ALL THAT extra mission
The STORYLINE, which was to perform a Vito, but not bald do not get one.
Soon Supplement about Joe, so it must also not separate to go and start
right after Vito tried. So we got torn into separate pieces,
which one-and do not collect. And the more unlikely they will restore all trimmed
missions, weapons, game play and character. Because according to the game files of the military mission in the beginning had to be more than five!

n
nmraho 19.04.20

which game is better? difficult question...

to compare these games can only those who passed them both... and I think that the first 1, and then only 2, but not Vice versa.

in fact, the answer to the question of the topic...
1 mafia went 5-6 times... why? I don't know... maybe nostalgia, interesting plot, detail, atmosphere, etc. can all be together... maybe when again sit down at this game...
Mafia 2 was 1 only once and with confidence and definitely say that again for it will not sit down. I won't say that the game is bad. there are bugs and stuff. like everywhere else - nothing is perfect, and all your requests for different things. there are things that pleased me, not without it (e.g. a cat jumping out of Windows, and more), many things forced smile, but many things disturbed and not quite positive emotions.
from what I have written is clear, what I consider better... I think that to compare these 2 games,so the same on so many different, only by this criterion, how many times you will want to take HER again, despite the fact that she will have 2, 3, 4 years... 5 years and more...

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.04.20

The second part of the full fufel, in comparison with the first part.
There's nothing but pretty graphics.

i
i0989 19.04.20

To get in any door car!!!!!!aaaaaaa in ANY!!! well you as children, by God! Vito's face with a brick, but the eyes are very lively (and all characters)

a
andronnick 19.04.20

Say graphics, less glitches?!? Today I've suffered from the 2nd part:
pix.PlayGround.ru
But with all the modern features that there is for the Mafia, improving graphics, balancing gameplay, etc 2-quality... generally nervously smokes on the sidelines!!!
pix.PlayGround.ru
The City of Lost Heaven (the City of Lost Heaven) - just listen to the name, just understand that the game was created with a soul!!!

c
cheesseee 19.04.20

everyone was waiting for part 2 of the game hoping that it will be spectacular and it turned out that the game is cropped on most nemogu so
in mafia 1 are all made on the conscience and 1 part I liked more :)

S
Soad0409 19.04.20

b***! The mafia 1st nobody was waiting for, like waiting (impatiently) for the second. Information about the first part itself was not(sort of). And on the second he started to speak in 2006-2007...So nothing to talk about writenote...Maybe the first part was a UFO, boats, helicopters, Epsilon, the ability to swim and others (not necessary) features that cut...
Because of graphics, voice acting, characters( not sure why) the story I liked more than the 1st (IMHO)...Although if you read both scenarios on paper, the first scenario may be better...

R
Redmurza 19.04.20

Soad0409
In the first it was possible to swim? Have I missed something?

K
Krollimikro 19.04.20

Soad0409 you are lured to San Andreas this there is a UFO floating and Epsilon

on topic.. as it is not sad but mafia 1 is better...

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.04.20

Hey in the first mafia was a UFO!And it gave us electro mobility.

S
Soad0409 19.04.20

Um...I wrote these features and Easter eggs may cut...

a
andronnick 19.04.20

Even if you do not consider games for the story (what is the advantage of 1H. obviously), but just which of these cities (Lost Heaven or Empire Bay), you more interesting, more pleasant and more exciting to wander around and enjoy the car (suppose they studied are the same)?!?!
In the second part, no trams (on which the first part was neighing), no trains in the metro!!!! Although everything you need for them was created (How much effort the developers have gone empty);
Pedy is very often repeated (there are even those whom Vito killed in the story!!!) and terribly stupid, pedestrians are not adequate, it was all in the first part, but not so conspicuous;
And the atmosphere in the city?!? Remember in the first part of the whole town could hear the bell ringing, sounds in the port, trains, etc... Where is it in the second part?!?
Empire Bay - the dead town IMHO(I hope that someday this mistake will be fixed)

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.1.9.9.6 19.04.20

Here to Mafia 1 did graphics better.It would not be equal.And Mafia II

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 19.04.20

God knows I was Mafia 2 that would write.
Let's start with my opinion. Of Course Mafia 1.Just because it is more atmosfernye it has more detail.For example to get drunk on the ship.Yes,it's the little things,but these things happened, and the game still remember all the PC,who of course caught the Mafia in the dawn of forces.Mafia 2 is not a bad game and I can even say that it is very good,but there is one thing.Motivation.Why is this guy Vito with his friend Joe got into this mess?Why the out-of-jail Vito don't even think about the fact that maybe it's time to give it up?These questions not to find answers and spoil the game.Of course,all devotees fans will fly and begin to correct me,they say you're wrong.but the passed fans will understand me.After all, they watched as Thomas Angelo,a regular guy who became a Mafioso.
Second miss of Mafia 2,is its characters.No,the second mafia characters are not bad,but they are to the characters in the first part,I to the stars.All the characters of the second part,though no, not all,but most,faceless.All fans of the first mafia,and I including,will easily be called the heroes of the first part,but that would be called heroes of the second part,using say two or three weeks,after uninstalling the game,you will need to work hard.
I have all of the above,is in a huge ball,which sweeps away all his loyal fans and gaining new ones.No,it's not bad.Not bad at all.But comparing a game in 2002 and 2010 games,you know.Games have become worse.

M
MASYAA 19.04.20

Mafia 1 is better

_
_D_E_N_I_S_ 19.04.20

Clearly, at the time (in 2002) Mafia. The city of Lost Heaven made more popular than Mafia II now. The first Mafia even managed to surpass GTA III, but the new Mob are likely to surpass GTA IV will fail not on one parameter. Of course, if you compare the old Mafia and the new, then, of course, the current Mob much better. Many, but unfortunately not the plot. If the old Mafia had such a schedule as a new one, it would be a super game.

I
ILDARkaTSR 19.04.20

-j.o.k.e.r-
Why the out-of-jail Vito don't even think about the fact that maybe it's time to give it up?
Well, if you carefully follow the story, Vito is responsible for this issue (in the dedication).

Even I was sick of the talk about the fact that Tommy is a regular guy became a reluctant gangster. This is complete nonsense! Vito had at least some motivation in the beginning of the game (to have a large amount of money), and where he TRIED to earn them honestly. And Tommy from the first part with a hankering for easy money. And at the end again (during a robbery), what says that Tommy greedy pigeon. The result - both heroes are foul lazy people who want luxury living. And who is more sympathetic to a given character is a matter of taste (I personally both).

What about the fact that the heroes of the first mafia remember, and second to none. So right in the first mafia, the WHOLE family consisted of FIVE!!! people. This is complete nonsense and rubbish. And only TWO families in the city.

It's not in defense of mafia 2. Just annoying as the plot of the first mafia to heaven praise.

In addition to the plot, the mafia, given the time frame, certainly better than the second part.

f
finito 19.04.20

In my opinion the second mob went to the simplification of the plot. In Mafia:the city of lost heaven was the thirties and was popular stories about betrayal, about a romantic history, and so on. The script lived up to its time. While the second part is simpler - two gouging Joe and Vito are trying to survive in the ' 40s. One just need to pay the debt, the other just likes the money.That's all.Although the story in Mafia II never intrigued me, not forced to sit near the computer and follow the story to the end.And rollers become easier. In the first mafia, like they are so put that they are fun to watch. And with the story of Vito there is a normal life. By the way, the only thing I didn't like is the scene where Vito is sentenced to serving time. The only living person in the room is himself. And his mother and sister sat like wax figures and stared blankly ahead. I wanted more emotion.