3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xss 19.04.20 10:39 am

Patch 1.1 + LAN (Need for Speed ProStreet)

The patch came out. Here-here should appear on the PG (added).

Who will deliver/will download, tell me your opinion about the improvements. Not faster, slower, if, etc.

ChangeLog
http://www.playground.ru/files/9783/
Weight: 230Mb

Vapros type whether to put do not ask! Read top Lord.
186 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artemonio 19.04.20

Has become much faster. However small the brakes are noticed but rarely, not as much as before.

F
Freelan 19.04.20

So I read that there are 16 cars, and what cars there I still have 3 hours to spool and we still need NO-CD.

H
Heretic13 19.04.20

Nothing ever changes, well, maybe a little faster, and some of the tracks are fine, below 20fps napadaet, and then 35-40, and some 10-20, and dick will understand what it depends on. Just hand them to tear it is necessary for such things, as many have done this fucking patch, and zero sense.

M
MarM 19.04.20

so, no optimization of Altoona we were not given? fooled again??? FIE on them ='((

Q
Qwenn 19.04.20

what do you want?it's EA fucking bourgeois.and so it was obvious long ago what the hell they th will make for better compatibility with Altoona.them in the well.PU is necessary.most importantly sold more copies,and all you can eat burgers on your own.sorry,pent up

M
MarM 19.04.20

qwenn89 comrade, developed normal, even bourgeois, make patches quickly and efficiently, Vaughn epic to nereal 3rd patch was sklypai performance which is pretty good and pulled a bunch of holes patched and electronics cranks with the letter m....
still funny to add the LAN patch and Kachitsa this, ugh esche....

b
bodya.kz 19.04.20

the most important question on the patch!!!:how to find out what's your pirate version and which version of the patches to download ?

M
MaxBuger 19.04.20

Here, it is a version of the patch to download? In the registry everywhere Enlish (US), the game installed in English.

x
xdr-xdr 19.04.20

I have a glitch: when I turn on the game, says loading and the game crashes. what to do?

F
Freelan 19.04.20

Yes I have the same thing.

S
Serega84 19.04.20

what patch to download to pirates?

S
SKELsup 19.04.20

And cars are adds or no

A
ArtSev1988 19.04.20

It's interesting how it turns out: did the antipat - half the people now the game finally crashes, someone has a black screen.

And, of course, Mola: 16 cars, 2 tracks. I personally in the game and NO patch was missing 4 cars - 1 for each category. And coach, did NOT take off DIN...

A
ArtSev1988 19.04.20

And, most importantly, weight!! 230 megabytes - this is A game (through 2000 issue).

D
DeeKey 19.04.20

I have a soft club, the patch downloaded for the European version, is out! So I think we need to wait for a patch from soft club! :(

P
ProFfeSsoRr 19.04.20

M-Ah... Crashes. Vista Ultimate. The jamb is the same as with the Carbon on Vista - flight in the videos.

M
MaxBuger 19.04.20

In the registry figured out that I have a version of Enlish (US) (pirates), downloaded from here
http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=2635
patch Need for Speed ProStreet - v1.1 Patch [US/Retail]
NOW I NEED MORE.
Prior to this, with the downloaded from Playground patch, flew

T
Tovarisch Ha 19.04.20

And after the patch, the language will not change if Russian?

b
bodya.kz 19.04.20

NO

E
Eug79 19.04.20

And I have well stood the European patch on sovdepovskoy litsuhu :) there are new cars and lag has become less subjective, which is good news. Stretch rules! Super fun game just got better! Today dragovol on the Internet, pumped at 100 evolution outright merges the probe, although horses have it a little less :(