3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OverLord45_1989 19.04.20 10:42 am

Nothing great, it's really great... (Mad Max)

So today was the game, there was nothing more, and I decided to scout out what is out there in the great nothing.
After a bit you get to the sand storm, she quickly kills you((( Not tired downloaded trainer.

So breaking storm you meet all of the same mountains and sand, but you can find plain, very large and smooth, not bad to drive on the Masterpiece for him

Further all the same. Long and dreary, and so the arrow notation GG had already disappeared outside the screen (screen forgot to do :-P)

After about 15 minutes of real time you get on a level sand plain

Found on her that something strange hanging in the air

And now 5-7 minutes at breakneck speed I might fall off the ledge and fall! All the end card I thought, now fly down without stopping. But that's a bummer! Again earth!

Again it will fit in the car and gases. And so after about 30 minutes of real time, still without turning ehav I noticed that the cliff behind me from which I fell does not change in size, that is, I'm down in the same place((

So now I had nothing great which will lead nowhere, no matter how much driving and behind a huge insurmountable slope.
In fact, the developers confuse about this and did not do such Fitch such as the return of GG on the map when abroad. Theoretically, if you find a flat stretch of desert it is possible I think to overcome the sand storm alive, and get into the great nothing, all the spoils that cliff, if it was not then really it would seem that the desert is endless...
That's it for me. Sorry I was not able to find the edge of the map (do this in almost any game after finishing)
30 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhme 19.04.20

nothing great is their bowls from the wheel !

w
wasp85 19.04.20

In any direction which will not go all Ognianovo, after the sharp breakage of the endless rigmarole, also checked!!!But this is precisely the point that you can develop the game further, and how to decide developed, nobody knows!
P. S. Because Max is always going somewhere and searching for something))))

D
Demi Blackcrane 19.04.20

I, too, long went this something, but never made it to the end, the game crashed and I didn't want to go again)

y
yug74 19.04.20

Likely to be continued...
Riding on the same anything )) I drew attention to the beauty of the landscape and of the landscape,
by the way, everywhere scattered rocks and boulders (mountains and highlands), present vegetation
on the plains and even in the sand. As often there are areas of dry, cracked areas. And
not infrequently, there are areas with scattered metal parts and skeletons of cars. Yes, and on some
parts were missing departure warnings in the great nothing.

And there (to go far beyond the visible map)

Met this area (note the radar)

On this basis, I conclude that the developers
cook more than one surprise in the game.
Only time will tell.

-
-Raixs- 19.04.20

Developed initially said that Nothing Great is built by the generator.

y
yug74 19.04.20

Maybe say, do not remember this, I will not argue.
But... the Map the great nothing has a very clear boundary with the existing on it.
Are generated only by storms, people, auto, eddies, animals and others like them.
By the way, the mechanic caught sight of the vortex in the great nothing, then this horror (as always) is reported.
And whirling I met daaaaaance outside of the map, where after the break a smooth surface.
And edits sooo far away from the cliff. The cliff disappears from sight. but the plain does not want to end.

Here max )) on top of games Everest in the great nothing

And at this point nothing leaves the track

Track

And objects around the circuit

Syracause a lot of different objects (if you're interested, show). At that camp. what is on the screen and TC
you can get hold of with gasoline, blow up the barrels and collect the scrap, although not until you can just reach.
and twice met the gang driving around in wheelbarrows.
Like skriner. and find screens can't, but Oh well.

O
OverLord45_1989 19.04.20

yug74
leaving nothing to track this place from the start of the game, from the start of the movie. your last screen location of the game where you choose proceed settings and so on.

r
reptile75 19.04.20

yug74
how to find the track from the main menu of the game?

R
Rimases 19.04.20

reptile75
see the third screenshot where the arrow is

T
Traun 19.04.20

It's good that developed did ( and not just fall through the tile).
But this is not confirmed it is possible DLS.
Spoilers especially the Hunchback died in the story
I really liked the game I would love to have bought and DLS

T
Traun 19.04.20

And by the way, has anyone tried it on his car (how is she Black or what?) to travel to Nothing, Probably in a storm can drive (would be nice from the developers to do so)

r
reptile75 19.04.20

Rimases
I have all the other terrain.

R
Rimases 19.04.20

Traun
black on black for example I've tried yet the finger is not numb to hold the button rode up I go until I not freaked out and moved to Jeet even a Ferrari is not to drive the trainer to help

O
OverLord45_1989 19.04.20

Traun
I tried on the black burst, all the same, die in the desert. just without the tinsmith more realestichnee think that go to nothing, plus in the original leather jacket and a double-barreled shotgun in Cabourg)) and in black as I thought back installed two halon fuel thought Benz would last forever but ends as well as on the masterpiece

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

throw also a few peach,had to use trainer to get after falling off a cliff,riding in an endless desert

B
BlackJetCat 19.04.20

Finding the track from the main menu came across the entrance to the abandoned subway . If you reach the end , you see the destroyed bridge , the same as on screen yug74. Screenshots will come later.

B
BlackJetCat 19.04.20

Looking for highway from the start menu)

I found this tunnel

B
BlackJetCat 19.04.20

Found it here

You need to go to the end of the tunnel

B
BlackJetCat 19.04.20

There are traps

B
BlackJetCat 19.04.20

Don't come out of the car , she crawls everywhere)