3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 19.04.20 08:37 pm

The profit from the hangar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

like really?maybe something I don't know..if you play alone, without friends, to deliver half a day to 1 box, to get 10-15, and then sell for 100-150K?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerlA 19.04.20

compared to the same bunker/warehouse cars, in terms of profit, all 0

A
Azaz Ololoev 19.04.20

VerlA
There is a % in number, 50 boxes of the same kind goes for 800K. But yeah, maybe the mission is too long, then the bin the exhaust better. For example, I once filled the hangar to get a discount on all aircraft and forgot about it...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.04.20

VerlA
Hi, I so that after a time I played GTA 5 online for long downloads and now farmleigh money in the office chase the ride to the warehouse and then sell them through a dealer for 100 in the end it turns out 80k plus all sorts of damage already somewhere 70K on average. So that's how online can more effectively farm alone can haul cargo or something and that I'm a noob what button to throw the cargo off the plane there heresy console write?

d
demothen 19.04.20

19lexa19
In my opinion selling machines from the warehouse naibolee simple and quite profitable. Tried to carry the boxes, but there is sometimes when selling goods from a warehouse need another player, I'm so lost 800K.