3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 19.04.20 08:37 pm

How to go to BIOS on win10?

And how to disperse percents only explain normal.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Korsakov 19.04.20

With such knowledge in overclocking to go, good luck have fun.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
In the BIOS go through the key upon PC startup (when a display of matrinka), standard - DEL. If anything, the bottom will be the inscription.
Windows and BIOS are not connected in any WAY. BIOS sewn into the motherboard.
And Yes, you don't need to overclock, the more Your 6400.
1) you Need cooling, not cheap. roshanali received high heat, it needs to take. Your system is hardly a good cooler.
2) the Motherboard under the CPU, hardly has a chipset Z170. Otherwise, do not disperse. Only on this chipset can be overclocked. Save on hardware, even on mother FORGET now.
3) Processor accelerates ONLY on the bus, because the multiplier is locked.
4) Learn, finally, to GOOGLE! A LOT of guides, which shows clearly the acceleration. There are 6400.
5) 6400 dispersed to the level of 6600k.
6) Overclocking, really, never gave.

D
DemRemix 19.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I have a motherboard gigabyte ga h110m ds2 ddr3. The h110 chipset. Cooler are powerful.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
On this chipset, You do not overclock:
Screenshot
Look at the screenshot stitching overclocking. As you can see, only through Z170 can be overclocked, even processors with a locked multiplier (which is something they tried to block, but should be the norm). The acceleration of the bus.
Video ссылкаhttps://rog.asus.com/articles/maximus-motherboards/whats-the-difference-between-z170-h170-b150-and-h110-chipset-motherboards/
Alas, forget it.
Line of the Cooler are powerful is alarming. I mean really good cooling tower, like a be quiet! Dark Rock 3, with heat sink per watt of 200:
Screen
The price of 3500. OR, for overclocking this processor in the article used a Noctua NH-U14S, with heat sink to 220 W:
Here it is
I very much doubt that You have the same level of cooling.
This is a very budget build.

s
szhech konsolotu 19.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Line of the Cooler are powerful is alarming.
Yes he can do about the body of the cooler wrote........that's hilarious
Spoiler
Well, the chipset is N-110 is not suitable.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.20

burn consolato
I'm the same way thought observed body, and therefore written in detail with pictures.
gather a budget, and then stumble upon this. I say the same: don't skimp on the PSU and motherboards.

s

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I say the same: don't skimp on the PSU and motherboards.
If you do not overclock you can save on the motherboard. But the unit should always be good-he will plow 8 years in different assemblies after the upgrade.

D
DemRemix 19.04.20

on the PSU I didn't save, is normal.

D
DemRemix 19.04.20

The cooler is single, with time of purchase for the case

D
DemRemix 19.04.20

My motherboard and i7 of any generation to put it not only under i5.
6400 normal I5 processor. Many games go on ultra (or very high). Yesterday, for example, set watch dogs 2. Went to very high. Feel

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Why scare the author expensive cooler?I 187Вт for 1480р took
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar242737.htm
Well,not 3500r.There are also cheaper counterparts

I mean really good cooling tower, like a be quiet! Dark Rock 3, with heat sink per watt of 200:
From i5 6400 teplopaket in 65W to 200W rises or what?

D
DemRemix 19.04.20

The cooler I have from the company titan (can't remember which one)

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
Look on the box

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.20

[Denis]
1) Have You a DIFFERENT price segment.
2) I had not considered is unknown to me company, I watched the door manufacturer that I trust and for whom I am ready to answer.
3) Intel is famous for the thermal paste under the lid. The profile is 1500Х - he solder. Intel DEMANDING cooling.
4) You don't know what exactly will be the dissipation, However, there is an article that says that this cooler, it is guaranteed not to exceed 80 degrees.
burn consolato
The price tag of a motherboard depends not only on the acceleration, set of outputs, but the quality of cooling, power supply circuits, capacitors and so on. I don't skimp on the motherboard, I prefer to add 2-3 thousand rubles to get a good thing as well, in the future, as the upgrade will be to feel good and 6700k. And Yes, this would be the question now was not.
It's antalovtsy so brazenly did previously was more choice and the possibility of overclocking on other chipsets.

s

Stalker is Prypaty wrote:
My motherboard and i7 of any generation to put
This is not a motherboard for overclocking-the CPU will also work on stock frequencies.
Stalker is Prypaty wrote:
Yesterday, for example, set watch dogs 2. Went to very high. Feel
What's that got to do with it? You created a topic about overclocking in your case it is not possible. So go and play quietly as it is.

s

VOVAN WOLF
Don't always make sense as you say throw it a couple of thousand and take more . Here is an example on the processor that I have is namely 7 3770 ay-it generally makes no sense to take something above chipset b-75(and the simplest mother) -because it has no overclocking and upgrade it just not that))) don't sell it and buy 3770К to disperse and to plus 2 fps. So desman for 50 bucks, sit there for nothing-I more than 65 degrees not seen it. The cooler is deepcool gammaxx S40.

I
IDarkaxeI 19.04.20

Mr. Shaw, overclockers, many foreign mothers burned?) Guide to overclocking for dummies: key of Cases looking for in the BIOS autooverclock. If not, calm down and exit without saving. If it is included. If after overclock starts to hang the system - disabled. Napalmer in the motherboard does not stick, jumpers not to move and not to lose. The burnt charge to be disposed of in compliance with the rules of technical safety and environmental protection

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I had not considered is unknown to me company, I watched the door manufacturer that I trust and for whom I am ready to answer.
But the coolers can't read?

Intel is famous for the thermal paste under the lid. The profile is 1500Х - he solder. Intel DEMANDING cooling.
Honestly,I can't figure out is why the heating package in 95Вт,process technology 45-nm working t° Intel was up to 72°.Now 14 nm,65W – up to 100°.How so?Is to blame the thermal paste?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.20

[Denis]
1) Take, for example, power supply units, for the unknown write the perfect numbers, in fact, the situation is different (as an example). What prevents cooler stamp by the same laws. And Yes, I did not say that it is bad. What You never did. There is nothing here to discuss how and cling to examples of the models we choose. Give examples.
2) to Take the processor i5-2500k and i7-2600k. Techprocess 32 nm. These processors live to this day, and all this is due to the direct solder - acceleration, with good cooling, to a frequency of 4600 and counting. TDP - 95 watts.
Take 6700k, the fabrication process 14 nm, thermal paste under the lid for the CPU - LIMIT 4600, the more he can't. The estimated power of 91 watts.
The thermal conductivity of the thermal paste, specification, 8 W/(m·K) - AT BEST. The thermal conductivity of solders - from 20 to 60 W/(m*K).
Of course, there's no need to be a genius to figure out that the heat transfer is less efficient in the presence of thermal paste. Requirements to grow cooler, in order to increase the temperature difference (temperature difference), because the effective cooler will have a lower temperature at the base, and therefore, even in the presence of inefficient thermal paste under the lid, will more actively remove heat from the heat-spreading lid, which is so actively (through poor thermal grease) is given heat from the crystal. BUT there is a limit.
Everything seems logical.
And now the workflow is:
The process is, in fact, the size of transistors. But the basis of the performance of the processor is in the transistors. Accordingly, the size of transistors is smaller, the more of them you can place on the processor chip.
Solder solves.
It is strange to hear from a man who got 1500Х. It was one of the reasons why I chose the 1600S.
And Yes, we are considering the ACCELERATION, but not full-time work at the nominal frequencies. The result of acceleration - absolutely other figures. The comparison is incorrect. With the increase of voltage and frequency - mercilessly grows and heat dissipation. Not an example, but clearly shows the overclocking six-core CPUs, which is why they have a low frequency, is a compensation to the heat dissipation of the cores. And when overclocking, even a minor one, begins a sharp rise in temperature. It is the same on these Quad-core, only there is a reason for the sharp increase is the low thermal conductivity of the thermal paste. The heat need to take.

burn consolato
Well, except that Yes, collecting on very old hardware (1155 - has long gone). Here it should be added to the Treasury more, though outdated (1151), thanks to the Intel platform, but it can still be something to pull, and should be collected, at least based for the further alterations.

IDarkaxeI
Tried in vain. No there's nothing accelerates. Mother does not allow.

s
strong.play 19.04.20

[Denis]
Alexander?And cipsea z87 overclocking impossible?Percent with open multiplier and good water.cool.Only probably z170 z270 etc.