3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silverhof 19.04.20 08:43 pm

Three Altars (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Has anyone found all of the altars in the 2nd act? I searched every corner and found only two: one about a crazy deer and the second about a wolf-mutant. And where is the third altar?
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
karebonitch 19.04.20

I found two and the wolf-mutant was not seen. Another altar near the teleport Driftwood field he was there in the river is.
p.s tell me where the wolf-mutant

M
Merf1n 19.04.20

karebonitch
In the monastery woods to the left of the label

s
silverhof 19.04.20

Don't think I was attentive. ATP
And the wolf can be found on the red label.

I
InSaneJeSter 19.04.20

The first near magic cock by the river and the second near him, going a little further there is a deer need to interrupt the ritual, and the last monastery woods in the upper left part of him praying mutant BUT finding them all does nothing.

M
Mattackushi 19.04.20

All three altars found, the quest hangs what to do next?

a
andrey leonov 19.04.20

InSaneJeSter
In fact, it does, but not really. There is a quest in the beginning of the 2nd act, where Gareth in the cabin his companion, Jonathan, of the order of stunned and did not know what to do with it. If a comrade to kill, there's a dialogue it can be done, then came to the Heavenly hills to the house of the parents of Gareth, we see parents alive, but fearful. But in dialogue with them not to join. But once near the altars of all three to pray with the parents to talk to, they are asking the house from the spawn to clear. Then go back to his house. Talk about Hanang, give a ring Hanang that says that it gives the skin a chameleon owner, but in fact does nothing other than mage armor. Please pass on a message to Gareth, so they looked. But Gareth on the ship is in shock and trying to talk to him, talking about demons and all. But I'm still on the Bloody island of the moon was not. Maybe after the island quests polypanel Gareth and recover from the shock. But it is unlikely. I think the quest is either not finished, or broken...

k
kul333 19.04.20

andrey leonov
the quest is broken. is not completed even if the parents died and you killed the tower the traitor. On a ship dialogue, and after and weighs. I have 5-6 pieces of such quests.