3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubov Sokolova 19.04.20 08:50 pm

Good or evil?

Not so long ago it again became audible information about the Unified state exam. Now announced that it will be a new action in the framework of the project "the day of the exam the parents." To be honest, I don't see any sense or purpose of this action. And this is again an expenditure of budgetary funds, which are generously collected from us taxpayers.
Politician Sergey Mironov also outraged by the action,"the Idea is to provide parents with the opportunity to pass the exam. I will describe it briefly: the idea is idiotic. Don't know what else to do. Children tortured, decided that the parents will see it and will convince children that it's okay. Following who? Grandparents?".
In fact, proponents of the exam will not know how to surprise people, seemingly in a state examination and so have a whole Arsenal of tools and cameras, metal detectors, listening devices, a lot of observers, a special system of delivery and inspection, early delivery and so on. But no – this has not happened.
They themselves passed the remains of two minds about putting, one of the parents, a resident of the Stavropol territory shared experiences-the Time they gave a little. Had to gallop across Europe. Not everyone is able in such limited time (40 minutes) to deal with the problem, arguments, etc no one cheated. Camera, observers, etc. and why? We do not need, it is clear that all this fun, the game. But children are not to be envied... Although you can prepare (mentally and medically).
Here are the reviews, the parents openly say that children are not to be envied! To prepare for going with the meds! And it's not normal!
And that's not counting the other problems created during the existence of the exam. Not only that, for children Unified state examination – the continuous stress, in addition to the natural anxiety of the result, and even surveillance and almost prison search at the entrance to the school building. It turns out that students were taught to think so that they need to explain what exam in General and what are its characteristics. Children are nervous, parents are forced to pay for the services of Tutors, and schools now compete in the quality of education, and number of points.
It is sad to see this expansion of the educational system.
That is why the party just Russia, headed by Sergei Mironov insists on the immediate abolition of the Unified state examination and to return to the traditional system of knowledge assessment. However, realizing that the education system inertia, they offer to act in stages. First you need to do the exam is voluntary, and the budget places in universities divided in half: 50% for those who chose the exam, 50% – for those taking examinations in the usual way. Then our graduates will enter the University at the faculty you've always dreamed of. Not like now, – only it was a budget place. And the fact that the state spends huge money on future professionals who know in advance that it is not going to work a single day – one of the consequences of the exam.
No wonder Sergei Mironov said that the exam is evil, destroying our education.
But there is always hope that good will win.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

the desire of students to cheat on exams is almost as great a desire ohohoho games. therefore, the guards of knowledge should be designed denova and to ensure that the student was not able to pirate knowledge.
as for the delivery of traditional it voschem has a large range of vulnerabilities for all sorts of interests of fact the exam from all sides.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

And if parents don't pass,then what would happen to their child?

V
Verzor 19.04.20

Another Politburo.

A
AR3E 19.04.20

I'm pretty sure that Sergei Mironov is the solution.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.04.20

AR3E
They Mizulina in the sweat of working on a solution to this problem.
Milonov promised to connect the other day

S
SlavaSonic 19.04.20

Why was it necessary to tear down the Soviet system of education. Taught perfectly.
And now the mess, I'm honestly not experienced with the exam. I graduated high school early.

S
SlavaSonic 19.04.20

Bomber
Milonov and Mizulina are the main trolls in the country. They just throw feces at the fan, and then we are discussing this nonsense. And quietly accepted the necessary amendments and laws for the government with.

K
Kamred 19.04.20

With the theme of the exam is also a joke. People can learn good things (with a tutor or myself) and go to pass them. In the end, he obtains the set of points required for admission to the school. Please note that admission not asked about mental abilities of the person, his interests, aspirations, desires etc.. are only stupid SET of POINTS. And then the teacher pairs to talk about objects as if you were to know, or know a hundred years already, and since you do not know, so stupid. Integrals and residues of the head of a bother like it's something incredibly simple as ABC. I mean that the people themselves are ignored, and only their scores. People still just come into this world. They may not know what you really want and where you can go. I heard that in the Soviet system people were able to allocate to schools according to their desires and interests.

l
lookaway 19.04.20

Kamred
who cares about the next pack of future slaves of the system created to supply the budget money to cut.
you've seen paid or received as rent zaochku? you can not go off - the record book put down.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.20

lookaway wrote:
you can not go off - the record book put down.
Easily, even in civilized Western democracy it is possible ^_^ (talking about my country, that is Estonia)

But who wants without cheating, he is learning as expected. Will he become a slave? Not a fact, you do not know. Although the negativity is understandable...

f
flamingbit 19.04.20

Why not make the education EASIER, and the CSE with a focus on logical thinking, not the status and professional knowledge of things that are never useful?

W
Wolfenstein 19.04.20

learn the subject and you will still pass that entrance test inner that ebe that uhe by the way ebe much lense entrance exams in normal institutions, and its presence is not so sickly simplified procedure of admission for example to implementation in addition to the final examinations in grade 11 had to pass the introductory and if you are considering a few universities in the number of exams will be multiplied by the number of applications ... and ebe you threw statements in 5 schools and wait for better deals... so many chmyreva ebe quite greatly simplifies the process of entering... the problem of education is connected not with a view of the entrance test and in 1x with the mentality of the people, in the 2 with legacy of the scoop, 3 lack of understanding of most high school graduates what they want to do then that is lack of proper psychological and sociological security of schools. In fact we need directly to reform school, generally first in the schools should be separate training TC all the problems of dumb women how adaptedauthentic and just stupid women students there, and then the division into sections such as if a person likes to draw or to solve a cubic equation then it needs to continue to learn what you like and not the full range of objects that he after the release is simply not needed. The shield that the country is losing talents which reinada directly to the school in the learning process. The program must be more flexible if the person is good at math but he is not handsome say literature the number of lessons in literature must tend to zero in mathematics and Vice versa to infinity....and in the first post typical view of TP which place is in the kitchen where all the members of their species and not I... voosche something like that. more too lazy to write the idea I think is understandable.

n
nbirukova1 19.04.20

It will take time and again have come up with that every generation has its own problems.