3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exXtaZzy35ru 19.04.20 08:51 pm

Test "a criminal mastermind" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For civci need 4 people, after receiving her given 10кк game currency in GTA V . To get it you have to pass 5 robberies with 1 and the same tima , from the 1st-person and all robbery in order. If you want here's Skype: exXtaZzy35ru , and yet in GTA V LVL 30+.
108 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 19.04.20

Alex497
no not 10 lemon once the current can be obtained

S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 19.04.20

Alex497
I 100% can not say as have not tried)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 19.04.20

Best
just not as if 1 time was all even eating 100 character created no how I've tried

A
Alex497 19.04.20

___NYUSHA___
Thanks for the reply!

N
Nikolay Shulyak 19.04.20

Hunting genius. LVL 145, of the right age. Robbed a lot of the features you know like all (flight for fighter in the Escape of kuruma in the Pacific, etc.), but I will be glad to learn something new. If you are still willing to plunder and to genius, take me with you plz. skype - elizzovo

A
A.R.1 19.04.20

Maybe someone will find useful information from personal experience:
Have spoilerphobic genius two times, it was painful, but informative. The award is disposable, does not depend on the number of characters on your account rather attached to him after the first passage.
If you're going to pass, then eliminate the fan and any opportunity to zavalitsya, and most importantly have patience and free time. Assign roles, preferably, for grinding, go a few robberies together . And always wear armor. It is advisable not to use motorcycles.

Now glitch and all the possibilities it is easy to pass a particular robbery:

The first robbery (Fleeca) traversed quite simple and zafeylit it is impossible(?), in the final, you can go to the first label on a fast motorcycle (good to go just a little bit), but this is more for elitki. Also, for elitki bought the apartment on Alta street.

The second robbery, escape:
In the first preparatory task, all the ride on the rivers and be careful at the airport, when you're next to explosive objects (in this case the fuel tanks), shoot them in advance or use to destroy enemies. Rush the take-off is not worth it, as soon as verify that the pilot is not in danger, clear the runway and do not fall under the plane. After you can safely go where you want.
In the second preparation, as soon as I get to the bus, the same machine it is advisable to go ahead of him and another following the FBI car. Shoot the FBI car, killing the bus driver and blow up the helicopter. After one person takes the bus, the others remain in their vehicle. The easiest way to break away from persecution, to go to the nearby airfield.

The third preparation, the same goes pretty simple. After splitting into two teams unable to adopt the following:
Police it is advisable to drive to the place, where in a single game, in the first robbery, left the chase. Once the hospital of place, call the cops, wait for when they come and try to make headshots, preferably without leaving their vehicles. After, sit in a police car and follow the tunnel but carefully (you can fail), there quietly waiting for reset search. Leave and go to the label. One person takes the documents, after you get in the car. Optional both to go to the label where you have to destroy cars. It is possible that the man who took the documents, took a third-party transportation and it went into the apartment.

The team that has to steal a car from the ship, suggest to take the Qurum and a sniper rifle. Upon arrival at the location (you can before), I advise you to remove the guards, after you can safely get to the ship and jump on the boxes, but be careful and cautious, the guards will shoot you at the first opportunity. Take a car. After that you can go two ways:
1) go to label for ZhPS, but need a very good driver. If possible, do not kill the bandits, otherwise you're being tailed by the police.
2) near the ship is the railway road, and it suggest to move it safely reach the destination .Be careful, sometimes there are trains, the bandits also can suddenly zapounidis.

Fourth: again, the team is divided into two teams. The easiest way is passed where it is necessary to remove Popova. You can go stealth. But if not, then the witness always runs one way and that's where it is desirable to be in transport, TC can be shot down by a passing vehicle.
City hall: take the kurume, go to the label there and put it next to the stairs. Carefully kill the lawyers (you can shoot left,right, crush own the car), some of you need to stay on the roof and cover. One takes the Kurum, the second takes the grenade launcher and destroy the police (RPG suggest,you can snapdollars), try not to fall for his friend, which should be easy to pick up and return for you. In order to quickly escape from persecution, I suggest you go live in a tunnel(good is next).
Final:
Terrestrial group, I suggest you go to the label in kurume, where the guard will take the bus, and the prisoner will remain in kurume. Before reaching the first checkpoint 30metrov, convict leave Qurum and gets on the bus. Easy pass, watch a movie, kill the guards and run to our kurume, go to Raskovska, the guard goes out and runs up the stairs to the marker, after Zack pulls up to the stairs and covers the guard. Sit in the Qurum and watch the video again, after again, sit in the Qurum and quietly mow all objectionable, in the end taking Rostovskogo and go to our plane.
Helicopter pilots and airplane the most important thing to be careful, and always the first to defend the second. During takeoff, be very careful and circumspect on the subject of a police transport, especially police helicopters. I gain altitude and escape. Further, a guard, a prisoner and the pilot of the plane vypilivayut with a parachute. Not killed each other, to open the parachute can be 10 metres above the sea(but better not to risk it). The helicopter lands on the mark and kills the engine, maybe very often, others like to porositsa about the screws. Gently take off and no jokes fly towards the city.

The third robbery(Humane Labs):
In the first, preparatory, ground, group suggest to hide in a garage and only occasionally leave it. Snipers also need to use heavy weapons, like grenade launchers, RPGs and machine guns. Before you take the documents, if possible, destroy all the FBI. If you do not want persecution, we begin with the robbery of the Alta street.
In the second it is advisable to go through the mountains, and then along the shore. Most importantly, the car driver gun was not upside down.
In the third, as soon as you start to shoot at the sailors attempt to destroy the explosives that is next to and behind them. As soon as you take the fighter (Hydra needs to take the best flyer among you), try to be extremely cautious and careful, maybe often, stupid teammates crashing into each other or crash into enemy planes (it is possible to eject). Decide in advance who what direction it will take (and who is at what altitude will fly). Further, difficulties should not arise.
In the fourth there are only 2 now:
1) take the screes. When you get to base, kill the nearby guards immediately get out of the transport, maybe the enemy helicopters shoot missiles, and they shoot them only if you are in transport. Shoot the helicopter, sit down in screes and calmly go on.
2) Helicopter should manage again the most experienced pilot. Arrows can be viewed on the map, so you will be ready to attack. Be careful when landing.

The fifth preparatory. Oh yeah! The most simple and at the same time difficult task. You can go alone, and that's why Faile countless times. Remember! Robbery is a team game and most importantly for you, it is coherence. Alternatively, it is possible to release from the base insurgent, it will not hurt. Or shoot all in a row, exactly in a row. First, you can remove the guard that is right at the top. Further, those at the entrance Wait, when you will approach insurgent, gently hansotia driver. Generally, it is possible that one of you stayed with your machine and climbed up (a little, most importantly, that review was) on the mountain, and then took the vehicle. On account of the (three) take out the guards in the car, on the same account take out of scientists in the cage of monkeys and later the security guard that stands in front of them. Then one of you has to go to the left side. The two remaining waiting until all the guards and scientists will be in one place and then destroy them. But do not forget the left guard, he will also have to understand.
Final: here he is several times lighter than the escape, but there are nuances. When you jump out of a helicopter and try not to catch the screws, and then open the parachute in time and land far from the mark. One of you needs to take the assault shotgun, and the second machine. Effortlessly take out all the guards, shoot at anything that moves. After don't forget to wear breathing apparatus and if you forget, it is in the inventory.
Air crew can sit down on a rock and destroy all the helicopters, ground transportation does not play a role. Further, if the pilot is not confident in their abilities, you can go on a long and straight stretch, the main thing that there were able to get ground crew.
Also, be careful when landing.

The fifth and penultimate robbery(Series A):
In the first preparatory should all be on a boat, it is possible, using the sniper rifle, can shoot the guards of the boat. On arriving at the place one must go in the hold, the other to remain on top and destroy the helicopters. It is best to use a shotgun, maybe, the enemies can suddenly appear in various places. As soon as you press the entire cocainum, jump on boats and swim under the bridge (in a single game, there is vanish when playing for Michael). Before you reach the end, you can stop and wait until you are thrown off the investigation.Then sit in traffic and go to mark.
Second preparation: be bronejilety, grenade launchers, RPGs and machine guns. Decide in advance when you get off, so the driver didn't crush you. On each label, if possible, do not wait until the enemy get out of their cars, blow them up in advance. One of the last checkpoints in advance, shoot a gas station. The driver must carefully and without accidents to take you to the end (sometimes with a sharp turn could flatten collectors on obstacles).
With the third of the difficulties should not arise. You can go on the road. Do not try to riddle bikers, or headshots, or shoot at the wheels. Do not forget to press x on the keyboard
in order to bend down and not to fatal lead poisoning.
The fourth task is quite simple, but can be difficult during the withdrawal. As soon as you kill the Ballas, you can go by rail, but there is a danger in the form of trains(sometimes zapounidis right in front of you),and trucks with just a touch in order to explode. If suddenly decided to go this way (because much faster) then as soon as you see the train, try to either get out of the cars and run to the side or get off the train. Most importantly, it doesn't stop on the highway, avoid shockwaves.
Fifth: take the screes, calmly and emphatically moisten stoned redneck. The most important thing is not to hit the tank. Pick up the truck, catch the fuel and go, preferably on the beach. Others can kill the pursuers that appear only on the road.
The final, perhaps the easiest. Once come to the aid of Trevor, Northern team can get into a tech, where the gunner will take on the TC opponents, and the driver all the rest. Most importantly, destroy all TS opponents, maybe they can explode when you travel on them. South the team can use tanks, and you can just mine the road, not particularly stick out.
As soon as you go on the road, stop at the bridges and destroy all the helicopters. Ride in your lane, especially not breaking away from each other, keep at least 30 metres. Enemies only spawn on the right side. As soon as the Ballas(actually later), drivers of trucks may be driven on the railway (don't forget about trains). The driver of a car with a machine gun it is necessary again to go carefully and gently, avoiding coups.

The sixth and final Heist (The Pacific Standard):
in the first preparatory drivers can relax, navigators alone dataset. Do not use motorcycles.
In the second there are several ways of completing (in each of them don't go on label):
1) take a helicopter and land on it, fly as well.
2) take screes, to celebrate the island to climb out on the left side of the bridge, there will be water stories. Back to them, then get in your vehicle
3) run on the boat
X) when waste transport, to break away easily in the mountains, but not necessarily.
The third one goes behind the van, the rest crumble bandyukov of your Kurum. The driver of the black van must not stop, and the passengers without the need not to shoot.
Fourth: take screes or insurgents. The latter can be used as a road block (preferably on a bridge). Those in kurume, you can go on a break, shoot over heads of fighters from Merriwether. Those who remained at the road block should have time to destroy the helicopter from the sniper, otherwise, those who are in kurume't get into trouble (why, I wrote above). After you squeeze the truck and the insurgent with the machine gun, stay in place and take down helicopters, if necessary, exit their vehicles. After that go to the same group, if possible, destroy as many enemies as possible, then they will cease spaunit'sâ, and you can safely reach the mark.
The penultimate motorcycles:
1) always use the screes
2) once I get a motorcycle, you can go on the short path (forward and to the right, then between the houses, and so on until the end) or leave them and immediately get into the rivers, and to shoot all the villains (keep in mind that a lot of them, it is desirable that one person drove the entire route in kurume)
The final of the finals :
1) Buy an apartment near the place where they left the bikes and left in the garage to kurume.
2) Someone takes the money, and then remains in the Bank (in order not to fail, must from time to time to come out)
3) the Hostages would be able to intimidate only one kind of RPG
4) Second floor is mine, right to go there do not advise.
5) First one out with an RPG, the rest can shot from a machines to open doors for them.
6) Destroy everyone and everything, don't stop even for a moment. Once the pass a couple of checkpoints, forget the RPG, helicopters are very easily removed from the grenade.
7) Blow up the motorcycle
8) One of you comes to my apartment and rolls out from there to Sochi. All sit in it.
9) Go for money, passing with them through the checkpoint.
10) alternatively, you can go on the County highway, and with him right to the boat.
Always be careful not to do anything stupid.

Ideally, the genius must take place for one or two days.

Now the fun part, can not read all that I wrote to the above as:
If someone from the team died during the mission, immediately cut down the comp, so the game could not send data to the server. Almost always works.

M
McEclipse 19.04.20

___NYUSHA___
and give at least full incentive bonus for the second time?
or all the zeros?

K
KIllDead45 19.04.20

21) 120 level) many times passed all of the robbery and know the different splash))) looking for a team and ready to help in the implementation of this ordeal))), write)))

_
_DooM_ 19.04.20

A. R. 1
I don't understand why zaminusovali your message, because the information is useful for beginners.

By the way, about stealing coke from the boat, then on the contrary I always try to go there by helicopter, as for me, it is very safe, because sit on the roof of the yacht and not on the landing pad, and remain there to shoot the helicopters, while the team collects cocainum. Well, then the whole team flying in a helicopter, away from the police and arrive at a point under the bridge.

t
t830x 19.04.20

A. R. 1
The first most important point - it is not necessary with randomized to undergo, and that each will be in his play, no one covers each other, in the end, after the first death to let someone out of the robbery

B
BarackKamacho 19.04.20

One person to challenge,
Requirements Skype,level 50+.age 16+
Tambourine start today,profile in profile

f
forzabender 19.04.20

BarackKamacho
126 LVL without Skype.

F
Ferz777 19.04.20

598 lvl, 30, x1, hundreds of times the robbery took place, only the microphone.

G
Gta Story 19.04.20

the task to pick up the car from the ship to Rozhkovskaya is easy and simple. a task can perform one person, and without any heavy costumes. it does not require any sniper rifle no kuruma. sitting in any car, with acceleration rammed the two guards at the gangway. they fly to the bottom, in the water. next, run to the top, shoot one along the way to the left, the other right, it is slightly higher. from this place we jump on containers, and run to the marker. on the way there will be only four. shoot them on the run. shoot the lock and you're in the car.

the finale posifik standard, don't get too cocky, in the settings set the selection of clothing in the style of the player. I saw many times when a player with a high level (for example 200. my even higher), neglecting the heavy suit, I died not even reaching the first check point.
and for myself I know that if the host chooses clothes not in the style of the player, to take money does not come out. those who have a low levels, I believe those 40 to 60, will die first. so when I see that the clothes are not in the power of the player to immediately leave the lobby.
a couple of weeks ago using auto search joined the three Americans. levels from 50 to 60. they are so happy when they saw my level. I could not even utter a word, as the host launched the game. then, after the game, the host sent me a message that they passed the final 5 times. and all 5 times failed. well at least he had the sense to leave the clothes in the style of the player. but, in the lobby, none of them wore a heavy suit but me. when we left, I explained the situation. the three of you remain in the Bank. I get to bikes, carry them, and myself at the same time. after the restart you wait while I get to kurume, blow up stories, and jump in the car. and last, no matter what not to open fire. why, you ask? because then, the money will go into minus. well, they say. Yes, I forgot to say, we jump from the ledge in the car. sit quietly, you will be nothing. agreed on this.
everything happened exactly as I painted them. but for some reason the cops that day like mad. along the entire route across were police vans. besides, the chopper flew us to the canyon.
I usually don't stay with a team with such levels, but the host gave me 25%, I could not resist this argument. and the guys got normal. so...

PS why the recent play services not available. wtf

t830x
always play with randomized, well earned. but playing with them you need to know a secret. my formula. and you will succeed. elitku not guaranteed, but 200 of the pieces you'll be bringing

t
tuman31 19.04.20

Gta Story
your formula, you join a robbery just at the final stage when the Bank to share? )

G
Gta Story 19.04.20

tuman31
not. you can find my post on the forum. there I was

t
tuman31 19.04.20

Gta Story
if you saw hopping post s on the forum... better links to nothing)

G
Gta Story 19.04.20

tuman31
it's just. went into my profile and found what you need

S
S-e-v-e-n 19.04.20

Again the search command for gpm. Not played half a year with the previous team failed to do. There is free time. Link to sc in the profile. Enter 4 or join someone. LVL 126 hands like the rules

M
MiGamer86 19.04.20

S-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n
Added in SC. Years-how much? )))