3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilgroup87 19.04.20 08:58 pm

The solution to the problem of \"Hard\" NAT error and Tarija-00014 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

All so very long known that Ubisoft loves to create in their works the problems out of nowhere. This problem confronted me when I decided to play coop'e with a friend who also bought this game for not a small Finance. Because the Ubisoft support me stupid progeria and all the advice she gave was not working in any, I decided to find all the same answer to my question, that would be easy and efficient, and without any fee money.

3 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 19.04.20

So now another problem arises, increasing ping. Easier to pay about $ 100 per month to the provider white IP, and not steamed.

D
Devilgroup87 19.04.20

anti_Alien
Rise of the ping, Yes. No doubt what is available, but I'm looking for a solution without any financial costs. And one more thing.
I just did the provider said ports and any overlap in the access he does, and a static IP, they do not. Had to come up with other outlets. Found the closest server to your country of residence. Checking ping, it was evident that from 110 to 160 jumps, and this game is still quite normal. Not cs Go, all the same.

i
imitator26 19.04.20

Wouldn't it be easier to change the DNS for example Google to put and not to stuff PC left soft?! As an alternative to bark at your ISP.